+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp part time approval

Blue1

Apr 20, 2021
Hi everyone, I just wanted to encourage people who have part time semester and are worried their pgwp would not get approved. I took only one class my first semester of uni and I was really worried my application would not get approved. After I submitted my application, I went through this forum to check for update but saw that you can get refused due to a part time semester. I got worried and sent a web form of explanation to Ircc. my application for approved. I don’t think they even got the letter because I submitted the letter less than a week ago. I believe you should just still apply even if you have a part time semester and pray and be hopeful you never know.
Here’s my timeline
Got my letter of eligibility from school-23 of March 2021
Applied for pgwp- 25th of march
Sent the web form-13th of April
Approved for 3 years- 19th of April

Reactions: JessieJZ

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I just wanted to encourage people who have part time semester and are worried their pgwp would not get approved. I took only one class my first semester of uni and I was really worried my application would not get approved. After I submitted my application, I went through this forum to check for update but saw that you can get refused due to a part time semester. I got worried and sent a web form of explanation to Ircc. my application for approved. I don’t think they even got the letter because I submitted the letter less than a week ago. I believe you should just still apply even if you have a part time semester and pray and be hopeful you never know.
Here’s my timeline
Thank god atleast I got one thread with positive response related to part time studies otherwise in this forum people will always say no you will get refusal …….

Reactions: JessieJZ

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Here’s my timeline
you studied part time for one semester or two semesters?