+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP - over processing time

paki_asp

May 24, 2014
Hey all,
I applied for pgwp on 27th January and haven't received any response yet. Processing time is now 31 days but I'm already at 34 days. Getting kinda worried. I called CIC and the agent said the file is still being processed. Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hey all,
I applied for pgwp on 27th January and haven't received any response yet. Processing time is now 31 days but I'm already at 34 days. Getting kinda worried. I called CIC and the agent said the file is still being processed. Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.
Did you received your permit successfully?
Can you tell me where to check the application processing time?

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hello Tiaa,
Have you got your pgwp approved? I applied mine on March 19, still no updates. Could you let me know if you have been approved already? Thanks a lot!
Hi hi, I haven't got any update as well. I am expecting that I can get approval within this week coz they told me the processing time should be 45 days. Hope god bless both of us! God luck with you and myself! Amen!

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi hi, I haven't got any update as well. I am expecting that I can get approval within this week coz they told me the processing time should be 45 days. Hope god bless both of us! God luck with you and myself! Amen!
thanks!I’ll let you know if I get approval ASAP. God bless us!

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
你在我后面一周~ 如果你有updates的话赶快到这里留个言哈~
Hi, everyone! I am so exciting! I got my work permit after exact 45 days. I think god blessed me. My prayer works!!!! God luck for every one here!