+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Outside/Inside

Naman23

Sep 13, 2021
I'm an international student, graduated in April, 2020. While I graduated, I was stuck in India and my PGWP was due to be applied. As the travel restrictions were quite hard in those times, I chose to apply for PGWP from outside Canada. Meanwhile, I got exemption from the travel restrictions and I landed safely to Canada within the time span of my valid study visa which would expire on 31st July, 2020.

Now, as I'm in Canada, I want implied status after my visa expires so how can I apply for PGWP within Canada? Or How can I restore my status in Canada till the time any decision on PGWP application would be taken.
Hey i am in a similar situation. Please msg me on instagram @namannewatia or here. Whereever you active. Also would like to know how did you work this out finally.
Urgent.

Trishaaa

Nov 20, 2018
can someone help me I have finished my study (two postgraduate course) I want to apply for my PGWP, but I have to travel to India for emergency. Can I apply from inside canada and wait for it to be approved and travel back to Canada? My study permit and current TRV expires on 30th of October. Has anyone done this? Please help here. Thanks!