+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp outside canada/intended work

Vidhiii

Jan 5, 2021
Hey, I applied for my pgwp from india in October. Since it was pgwp there was no option called pgwp in intended work so i had to choose open work permit, now i found that i had to write post graduate work permit where they asked for employer question 2(a) . What should i do now? I also filled a webform but I don’t know if that’s gonna help!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey, I applied for my pgwp from india in October. Since it was pgwp there was no option called pgwp in intended work so i had to choose open work permit, now i found that i had to write post graduate work permit where they asked for employer question 2(a) . What should i do now? I also filled a webform but I don’t know if that’s gonna help!
I don't think it'll be an issue. I would complete a new form and send it through webform.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
You mean application form?
if yes then will my submission date change for the application?
That I can't tell, IRCC will decide.
Honestly I'd call IRCC directly and see what they say.
Did you apply beyond a certain time limit that you're worried about?

Vidhiii

Jan 5, 2021
That I can't tell, IRCC will decide.
Honestly I'd call IRCC directly and see what they say.
Did you apply beyond a certain time limit that you're worried about?
The deadline of 180 days finishes on 10th February.
is it possible to withdraw the application and submit it again ! But i just have 14 days and I don’t know when they’ll withdraw my application.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
The deadline of 180 days finishes on 10th February.
is it possible to withdraw the application and submit it again ! But i just have 14 days and I don’t know when they’ll withdraw my application.
As I said, call IRCC and explain the mistake, it's a small error and am sure the VO knows it's a PGWP once they see your file.
And then see what they advise you to do.

Vidhiii

Jan 5, 2021
As I said, call IRCC and explain the mistake, it's a small error and am sure the VO knows it's a PGWP once they see your file.
And then see what they advise you to do.
There is no way to call in Delhi. I mailed them and raised a webform to add this information.
but thank yiy so much

Jan 22, 2020
Sure, i applied my PGWP in july 2020. I received a mail from ircc requesting medical examination on march 2021. I submitted the results next day.

In another 2 weeks i received request to submit my passport to VAC.

I submitted a form in VAC website for passport pickup. They picked my passport in 2 days.

It took another 2 weeks for the visa stamping and I received my passport back.

hakunamatata2222

Apr 9, 2021
Sure, i applied my PGWP in july 2020. I received a mail from ircc requesting medical examination on march 2021. I submitted the results next day.

In another 2 weeks i received request to submit my passport to VAC.

I submitted a form in VAC website for passport pickup. They picked my passport in 2 days.

It took another 2 weeks for the visa stamping and I received my passport back.
great! I applied on feb 10th and still waiting.