+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Messages List

Aomine Daiki

Oct 19, 2020
Hi, I have recently applied for pgwp after a 2 years course. I have received the submission confirmation. I was in touch with other applicants( 4 people) and I got to know they got an extra email saying that a decision would be made by a certain date and can show this letter to employers that you can work full time. But I did not get any of that message and I know only one other person( applied 4 months ago) who also didn't get it. So how significant is that letter. Even without that letter can I start working full time as I am on applied status? I'm worried I might have done something wrong with the application

Arshisidhu

Jan 6, 2023
Hi, I have recently applied for pgwp after a 2 years course. I have received the submission confirmation. I was in touch with other applicants( 4 people) and I got to know they got an extra email saying that a decision would be made by a certain date and can show this letter to employers that you can work full time. But I did not get any of that message and I know only one other person( applied 4 months ago) who also didn't get it. So how significant is that letter. Even without that letter can I start working full time as I am on applied status? I'm worried I might have done something wrong with the application
hi there,
i have also got the same issue, have you found any reason behind this