+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP issued for 1 year instead of 3 years

Yagna1998

Sep 10, 2018
Okayyy thank you so much. This was really helpful, I’m sure they’ll reconsider. It’s just that when I spoke with a consultant he said that they’ll charge $350 so I was really worried.

ashleee

Oct 7, 2020
None. My Humber course completed in dec 2019 and in January 2020 my Sheridan course started
Hey Yagna1998, I am in a similar situation and have a question: did you apply for a study permit extension to start the Sheridan course before your Humber study permit expired? Or did you apply for a brand new study permit from outside Canada for the second program?

I also have a big gap between 2 programs and I am worried about what to do if my study permit expires before I apply to extend it...

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
Hey Yagna1998, I am in a similar situation and have a question: did you apply for a study permit extension to start the Sheridan course before your Humber study permit expired? Or did you apply for a brand new study permit from outside Canada for the second program?

I also have a big gap between 2 programs and I am worried about what to do if my study permit expires before I apply to extend it...
How big is the gap? Number of days?