+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP issue

juanseba27

May 4, 2015
Hi, I paid online but the receipt only has my name (all the rest information is in blank), Did you send it just like that? or do I have to print it, fill the blank spaces, scan and then upload in my online application?

Thanks!!

t84345234

Mar 1, 2015
juanseba27 said:
Hi, I paid online but the receipt only has my name (all the rest information is in blank), Did you send it just like that? or do I have to print it, fill the blank spaces, scan and then upload in my online application?

Thanks!!
Did you mean the part where it says "client date of birth", " client ID" etc.. ?
It may be a good idea to fill those and scan. where are you going to upload it? is there any specific location in your online application to upload the receipt?

juanseba27

May 4, 2015
Yes! The uci number, bday and the other things are empty.

I applied online. So when I sign in my application account there is the spot where I can upload the documents (which I already did when I applied) plus the new payment receipt its asking. But is it normal that the receipt didnt has the other info. And is also asking for it to has an IPSMR number which I have no idea what it is.

Thanks!

devilseye

Nov 13, 2011
Jaiveer Singh said:
Hi Forum,

I got one message from CIC that i need to pay 100$ in addition to 155$ by due date. Where i can pay 100$ as they need payment receipt.

Has anyone faced the same issue?
What did you uploaded in the itinerary document option ????

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilseye said:
what did you uploaded in the itinerary document option ???
I uploaded document related to my studies like study permit or even you can write cover letter

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilseye said:
what exactly you wrote in the cover letter??
I have called CIC phone number and they told me to write cover letter. For instance. i am applying for work permit and i have to upload any document in itinerary section so i am writing this and that.

Just a simple, CIC is already aware of this so don't worry

brilliantone

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi,
PLEASE for the passport photograph for the PGWP, does it have to be last 6 months or can I use my old passport photograph.
Thanks in advance of your kind response.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

Pls if one fails a course and is retaking the course during summer (May - August 2015) and then start coop September - December 2015. Will this disqualify the person from obtaining PGWP upon Graduation in Dec.

Asking because retaking the course in summer now spells as part time student so that is where the confusion is.

Kindly help clarify if the person qualifies for PGWP upon graduating in December 2015.

Thanks.

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
t84345234 said:
no updates for me. please let us know if you get any updates.
Hi my work permit was approved on May 11th, 11 days after I submitted my receipt for the additional $100 fee. And I received it the day before yesterday.
Just to give an idea of how long it's gonna take, hope it helps. Good luck!

t84345234

Mar 1, 2015
Daisyli122 said:
Hi my work permit was approved on May 11th, 11 days after I submitted my receipt for the additional $100 fee. And I received it the day before yesterday.
Just to give an idea of how long it's gonna take, hope it helps. Good luck!
Congratulations. mine is approved too. I'm waiting to get it in mail.

1234plm

May 23, 2015
Hi,

I also applied for my pgwp but the system allowed me to pay for 155$ only.

Can you please let me know where you uploaded the additional $100 payment? I have applied online and planning to pay the rest of $100 and upload receipt.

Thank you!