+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP is going to expire - Need Help plz

naumanayubi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Hello all,
I need help. Mmy PGWP is going to expire in OCT so i want to know whats my next options are.Right now i am working in a company and my job comes in category C. My PGWP and visa is going to expire in OCT and i know i cant apply for another PGWP so i want to know how to stay in canada and keep working. ANy options for me .Thanks :eek: :eek:

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

naumanayubi said:
Hello all,
I need help. Mmy PGWP is going to expire in OCT so i want to know whats my next options are.Right now i am working in a company and my job comes in category C. My PGWP and visa is going to expire in OCT and i know i cant apply for another PGWP so i want to know how to stay in canada and keep working. ANy options for me .Thanks :eek: :eek:
1. Probably only one, is that your employer obtain a LMIA for your position. Note you may run into the 4 year cumulative rule for work permits depending on how long your PGWP was.
2. Apply under one of the provinces PNP programs for semi-skilled workers.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naumanayubi said:
Hello all,
Did you try and see if your CRS score is enough to get you into Express Entry? That will update your file to a PR application and you might be able to apply for a Brigde Extension Permit.

I may be wrong though but I guess this might be an option. Any senior member might be able to correct me.