+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Inland May, June 2020 Applicants still waiting.

Laskog

Nov 6, 2020
What does your eligibility review say? My background check says its processing right now which is why I don't know if my review has actually started of it's just saying that.
My review says it’s still processing. I think you should hear back tomorrow or so if your eligibility is in review. Sometimes people don’t see an update in the background check until it’s approved so no worries about that.

NPreti8195

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
My review says it’s still processing. I think you should hear back tomorrow or so if your eligibility is in review. Sometimes people don’t see an update in the background check until it’s approved so no worries about that.
I think it's been in reviewing for a few days actually :( Fingers crossed that it comes soon though!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Those who are still waiting for their applications, even after they passed processing times, I would suggest to call them and ask about eligibility review. Next step would be GCMS notes.
IRCC 1-888-242-2100

NPreti8195

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Those who are still waiting for their applications, even after they passed processing times, I would suggest to call them and ask about eligibility review. Next step would be GCMS notes.
IRCC 1-888-242-2100
I got an email saying that they were still working on my application yesterday!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I got an email saying that they were still working on my application yesterday!
It's better to call and ask directly about eligibility review, once you've passed that there's nothing to worry about. So I would suggest you try that.

Laskog

Nov 6, 2020
IRCC 1-888-242-2100
I’m currently outside of Canada but I applied while I was inside Canada. Can I still call this number? I sent them a web form and they told me due to Covid processing times aren’t accurate and to wait.

Last edited:

Laskog

Nov 6, 2020
Finally Thank God An update!
Applied: June 5 inland
Background check update: about 2-3 weeks ago
Approval: December 3 for three years

I applied inland and travelled to my home country thinking I could return. I realize that I couldn’t and had to wait for my approval to return.
Best of luck to everyone, keep being patient.

Reactions: NPreti8195

NPreti8195

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Finally Thank God An update!
Applied: June 5 inland
Background check update: about 2-3 weeks ago
Approval: December 3 for three years

I applied inland and travelled to my home country thinking I could return. I realize that I couldn’t and had to wait for my approval to return.
Best of luck to everyone, keep being patient.
fingers crossed that means mine is coming back soon!!