Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Hi guys

My university is bit unhelpful with my pgwp app. process. So I thought that some of you can help me out. I am applying online for a pgwp, so I am not sure if I should fill the IMM5710 form validate it, then print it, sign and scan the form and then to upload the form. OR just fill it, validate, sign it online a upload it to the application?( no printing). Also, do i need to upload the checklist and how to provide information about the question which asks to provide the work experience for the last 10 years,since the form has only three lines for that purpose?

Please share some info. My university is not helping.

Thank you

May 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
I'm also curious about the work experience portion. Since I will require more than the three lines given, should I make an addendum and merge it to the PDF given?

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
No need to print the form. You only have to sign it electronically. For the employment section just upload additional experience to the Letter of Explanation Section. Open a new IMM5710, fill in only the employment history form, print the employment history page only, scan it and then upload it...

Mei2016

Feb 6, 2016
Hi I need the same information, yumirdci has provided. I need to know how to add that page of employment in the IMM5710, where is teh Letter of Explanation Section?