+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP holder apply Under NOC 1311(Bookkeeper)

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

i heard CEC is not allowed NOC 1311 to apply. so if i was invited to apply PR, which stream i should apply for, i am applying PNP right now, and just sent my package to BC PNP yesterday. thank you. too worried......

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I think you would apply via Express Entry and get a PR through the Province you got the nomination from.

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i mean if i got nomination from BC government, i can get extra 600 points and get invited from express entry. after that, which stream i should apply for, i just got news that 6 category still can not apply through CEC after Jan 1, 2015.

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i found
You currently work in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMIA requirement under:

an international agreement (such as, the North American Free Trade Agreement) or
a federal-provincial agreement.

what is federal provincial agreement?

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i mean if i got nomination from BC government, i can get extra 600 points and get invited from express entry. after that, which stream i should apply for, i just got news that 6 category still can not apply through CEC after Jan 1, 2015.
I can't find the current reference but there should not be any ineligible occupations for CEC under Express Entry. From where did you hear otherwise?

benzylamine said:
You currently work in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMIA requirement under:
an international agreement (such as, the North American Free Trade Agreement) or
a federal-provincial agreement.
what is federal provincial agreement?
An example of a job obtained under a federal-provincial agreement would be a position in one of the seven skilled trades occupations under Alberta's Occupation-Specific Pilot (this stream has stopped accepting new applications though). These jobs are normally LMIA exempt.