+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp holder and fulltime shipper receiver question.

Spawn517

Sep 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I recently graduated from university and received my pgwp on February 14th of the presente year, I've been job hunting since then but it takes a while to find the rigth job, in the meantime, I'm working as a fulltime receiver shipper for loblaws Company, I was wondering if that job could help me to apply for a permanent residency or I still need to fins a job under noc 0, A, or B to be able to apply? Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I recently graduated from university and received my pgwp on February 14th of the presente year, I've been job hunting since then but it takes a while to find the rigth job, in the meantime, I'm working as a fulltime receiver shipper for loblaws Company, I was wondering if that job could help me to apply for a permanent residency or I still need to fins a job under noc 0, A, or B to be able to apply? Thank you!
What is the NOC and skill level? If not 0, A or B then not eligible for Express Entry. Maybe PNP if store is willing to support nomination.

Reactions: Spawn517

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm aiming for the pnp, how would the store help me With the PNP?
They need to show they can’t hire Canadian or PR and support your nomination. Given it is Loblaws, I doubt they would and province would support but you never know. Is the job skilled and in what province?

Spawn517

Sep 20, 2021
They need to show they can’t hire Canadian or PR and support your nomination. Given it is Loblaws, I doubt they would and province would support but you never know. Is the job skilled and in what province?
I agree! I'm better off finding a managerial postion or a technical job, I still have time, my permit expires on 2025