+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP help

Toyatiiffy

May 10, 2018
So I'm about to finish my program in august of this year. my workplace is offering me the position of Quality Validation Analyst but the problem is I'm not sure what NOC this will fall under.
Here is a copy of the job description please help if you know which NOC this will fall under

Quality Validation Analysts are responsible for performing quality validation on the output of all teams in dealer operations (Data Fax, Funding, Program Support, Dealer Services and Cash Management).
  • The successful candidate’s accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
  • Analyze key data (Day After Funding Report) to identify anomalies in Funded deals and report to related areas for corrective actions
  • Support Team Manager to develop and execute on validation procedures for all functions in Dealer Operations
  • Investigate root cause of issues and assist management team in identifying process gaps
  • Identify, recommend and facilitate development of process improvements when conducting quality validation
  • Provide report & cases for Deal Review, Scorecard and other management reporting forum
  • Establish and maintain strong business relationships with business partners such as Internal Control, Fraud, Finance and Product
  • Must be self-motivated and inquisitive
  • Perform a review of program/ rate changes
  • Review all invoices prior to submission to the manufacturers in a timely manner
  • Perform quality checks on PPSA tasks.
  • Must have strong excel and reporting skills

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I think the OP may be asking if they get a PGWP then will this job offer be any good to gain Canadian experience to use towards applying for PR. Might I guess help to know which area this role exists in is it in manufacturing, finance or some other field.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
So I'm about to finish my program in august of this year. my workplace is offering me the position of Quality Validation Analyst but the problem is I'm not sure what NOC this will fall under.
Here is a copy of the job description please help if you know which NOC this will fall under

Quality Validation Analysts are responsible for performing quality validation on the output of all teams in dealer operations (Data Fax, Funding, OEM invoice, Program Support, PPSA, Dealer Services and Cash Management).
  • The successful candidate’s accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
  • Analyze key data (Day After Funding Report) to identify anomalies in Funded deals and report to related areas for corrective actions
  • Support Team Manager to develop and execute on validation procedures for all functions in Dealer Operations
  • Investigate root cause of issues and assist management team in identifying process gaps
  • Identify, recommend and facilitate development of process improvements when conducting quality validation
  • Provide report & cases for Deal Review, Scorecard and other management reporting forum
  • Establish and maintain strong business relationships with business partners such as Internal Control, Fraud, Finance and Product
  • Perform a review of program/ rate changes on DTN, RouteOne and Fiserv
  • Review all invoices prior to submission to the manufacturers in a timely manner
Is your job in the financial sector ??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

Quality Validation Analysts are responsible for performing quality validation on the output of all teams in dealer operations (Data Fax, Funding, OEM invoice, Program Support, PPSA, Dealer Services and Cash Management).
  • Perform a review of program/ rate changes on DTN, RouteOne and Fiserv
Someone has use NOC 2171 for the same job title, does it match your job description ?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/noc-code-for-qa-analyst.472265/
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2171&ver=16&val65=Analyst

Toyatiiffy

May 10, 2018
sorry about the vagueness of the post i am looking into using this for my experience for PR and yes its in the financial sector.