+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP flagpole

Sara_89

Aug 22, 2022
Hi
I graduated on May 2022 and I applied for PGWP online and I received the confirmation letter. However, I have received a job offer from an employer who needs work permit document. Can I use flagpole to get my work permit while I have an open online application for the same!
I really appreciate if someone can answer my question.

Reactions: Kisayl123

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I had my study permit expired on 2021 December. However, I did apply and extend my study permit until July 2022. I finished my studies while working part time. I graduated on April 2022. I applied for my work permit and currently waiting for it to get approved (implied status). The issue is after getting my study permit extended I renewed all my govt id like BCID, MSP but forgot to renew the SIN number expiration date to new extended study permit date. Honestly speaking I forgot it and didn’t notice it. I was working completely legal and paying all my taxes. I had my status as a student too. I am EXTREMELY WORRIED IF IT WILL EFFECT MY PR APPROVAL IN FUTURE OR CURRENT WORK PERMIT APPROVAL. PLEASE HELPPPP HELPPP!!!!!!

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hi
I graduated on May 2022 and I applied for PGWP online and I received the confirmation letter. However, I have received a job offer from an employer who needs work permit document. Can I use flagpole to get my work permit while I have an open online application for the same!
Can someone please answer this? im also in similar situation.

Nimanzg

Oct 1, 2020
Hi
Did you receive any update? I am in the same situation as well. Appreciate any response.

Sara_89

Aug 22, 2022
One of my friends in same situation as mine tried to use flagpole to get her work permit! But she couldn’t! The officers told her you need to apply online and wait for the response!
I’m still waiting!