+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension

doubledang

Jan 11, 2024
Hi, I am an applicant for MPNP, still not nominated. My PGWP expires on Feb 03, 2024. I am currently working in the Teer 1 job category. Can I apply for a work permit extension under the International Mobility Program (LMIA exempt)? My employer will provide me with the 7-digit employment number and pay the $230 fee. Now how can I request the work permit extension letter from MPNP? Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I am an applicant for MPNP, still not nominated. My PGWP expires on Feb 03, 2024. I am currently working in the Teer 1 job category. Can I apply for a work permit extension under the International Mobility Program (LMIA exempt)? My employer will provide me with the 7-digit employment number and pay the $230 fee. Now how can I request the work permit extension letter from MPNP? Thanks.
Manitoba will only issue the letter after you have been nominated.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Yes you can apply.. as long as your company agrees with that. Good luck!

j.ng98

Jan 17, 2024
Good day everyone,

Recently, I submitted my MPNP application with my friend's information for endorsement. And now, he said he saw one of the requirements in the MPNP Settlement Plan part is "Friend or distant relative: You must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee, or person under another Canadian immigration program.), so he might not able to meet the requirement since he's planning to do paperwork for his spouse come to Canada in a different immigration program soon (he said maybe within this year or next year).

What should I do in this situation? Can I ask for one of my other friends who has PR and can endorse for me? or Can I remove the endorsement part without affecting my application?

Thank you for your time and please help resolve this urgent matter.