+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension Public policy 2022

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
I applied for the extension, wish there was a section where i could upload the expired PGWP so that its easier for them to review. i feel like it will take longer time because this application is for OWP and they need to verify that i had expired PGWP in the time period eligible.
Hi did u apply for an extension on a maintained status or u applied after ur permit was expired

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
hey guyz, just for confirmation,

We pay the fees before and then just add the receipt to the document checklist . No need to pay after submission. During document submission, it will show all the amounts as 0 dollars right?

And the total fees with restoration is 355, not 455.
Hi, pls help, where are you in maintained status after your permit expired or converted status to visitor? 2ndly isn't it 455 (200 for restoration, 155 for work permit, 100 for work permit holder)

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hello

I needed some information. My current pgwp expires on 28 October 2023. Recently i got a invitation from ircc to apply of pgwp extension according to new policy. My question is, if i apply right now will i loose my initial months uptill October? Or new work permit will be 6+ 18 months. That is remaining 6 months on current permit + new extension for 18 months

Isabat

Sep 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
I am in a bit of a situation here. Any help would be appreciated:

I applied online for my PGWP in 2019 but I had a family emergency so I had to travel and needed my visa and PGWP before my study permit expired.
So, I applied in person at a port of entry (flag-polled) and got my PGWP. My online application was cancelled because I already received my permit at the border. My permit expires after Oct 2, 2022 but I haven't received any letter yet.

Now, my permit isn't reflecting on my CIC account. It says- "cancelled" besides my application. I tried linking it using all the possible combinations of Application number, UCI, Name, Passport, but it isn't showing up.

I am eligible under the special public policy of PGWP extension but I fear that because of the cancelled application, I might not be able to get an extension.
How did you figure it out finally? I am in the same situation.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hello

I needed some information. My current pgwp expires on 28 October 2023. Recently i got a invitation from ircc to apply of pgwp extension according to new policy. My question is, if i apply right now will i loose my initial months uptill October? Or new work permit will be 6+ 18 months. That is remaining 6 months on current permit + new extension for 18 months
did you get any solution? did you contact IRCC