+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension-paper application

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
That's quick. I have just been trying to link mine with the UCI and my personal info and still nothing. I'm surprised it's taking this long. We don't get an application number right when we apply via paper? So I cant link it with an application number right? This is assigned after they receive it i assume.
Try linking with your passport and UCI. Keep trying

immigrateINDCA

Feb 22, 2023
That's quick. I have just been trying to link mine with the UCI and my personal info and still nothing. I'm surprised it's taking this long. We don't get an application number right when we apply via paper? So I cant link it with an application number right? This is assigned after they receive it i assume.
Were you able to link your application. I am still not able to, my package got delivered on 22nd Feb.

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
Is there anybody actually getting the PGWP extension in the time that IRCC says? The processing time is 28 days as of today but I applied since Jan 24th and no update at all online. The application is linked but still says just submitted. My permit expires July so could it be they are prioritizing other ones that expire sooner?

rahabmumo

Mar 1, 2023
It's been 42 days since i applied for work permit extension under sowp, i called and was given an application number but i still can't link my application to gckey. Can anyone help to know what the issue is?