+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension-paper application

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hello,
I have sumbitted a paper application to extend my PGWP( my first pgwp was until my passport expiry date ) one month ago. I linked my application to my gckey profile last week. I haven’t received any update. Should I expect any AOR letter? I received no letters.
Thanks

immigrateINDCA

Feb 22, 2023
Hello,
I have sumbitted a paper application to extend my PGWP( my first pgwp was until my passport expiry date ) one month ago. I linked my application to my gckey profile last week. I haven’t received any update. Should I expect any AOR letter? I received no letters.
Thanks
How many days later after the package reach IRCC were you able to link the application to GCKEY?

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
Hello,
Thanks
Just wondering what address did you mail your application to? Mine says it was delivered to the address given online on the applying by paper guidelines on Jan 24th. I have not been able to link my.application as yet. Just wanted to confirm the address was right that I sent it to.

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Case processing centre in Edmonton. Immigration refugees and citizenship Canada. c/o student work permits/same employer, station 202 9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suit 55 Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
Case processing centre in Edmonton. Immigration refugees and citizenship Canada. c/o student work permits/same employer, station 202 9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suit 55 Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3
Okay great. Thank you. I was a little worried since I had not been able to link my account as yet and it's been a month. Thanks anyway.

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
Please anybody here submitted PGWP application via paper route and was processed within the paper processing time??? I've no seen anybody! Kindly signify if you are in same boat with me please! My application is 56days today and processing time says 58days but no any update yet

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
I submitted mine on January 4th because it was delivered on that day to CPC Edmonton as it's next to my house

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Please anybody here submitted PGWP application via paper route and was processed within the paper processing time??? I've no seen anybody! Kindly signify if you are in same boat with me please! My application is 56days today and processing time says 58days but no any update yet
Same here. Applied via paper. It’s been almost 2 months and no update

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
I'm not sure yet but my issue is I have not been able to link it yet and it's been a little over a month now. How long did it take you to link?

Reactions: Ayo2995

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
It took me only 5days to link mine online
That's quick. I have just been trying to link mine with the UCI and my personal info and still nothing. I'm surprised it's taking this long. We don't get an application number right when we apply via paper? So I cant link it with an application number right? This is assigned after they receive it i assume.