+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension due to passport expiry

Bainstalwinder

Apr 23, 2017
So you have a PGWP but didn’t get the full 3 years? Why did you apply online?
I got three years permit but it was going to expire on dec 12 2023 and my passport wast expiring in june 2024 if i applied with same passport i would have got just 8 months extension so i renewd my passport and did online application. On sept 2 2023 thats in process but today came to know that someones passport was expired so he did paper application. But in my case passport was not expired i renewed it one year prior..and applied online..now am lil stressed i did right or wrong

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got three years permit but it was going to expire on dec 12 2023 and my passport wast expiring in june 2024 if i applied with same passport i would have got just 8 months extension so i renewd my passport and did online application. On sept 2 2023 thats in process but today came to know that someones passport was expired so he did paper application. But in my case passport was not expired i renewed it one year prior..and applied online..now am lil stressed i did right or wrong
So you were applying through the policy extension. If so, online should be fine.