+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP EXTENSION 2023

Raghav2394

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
Hi all,

I selected Opt in option under PGWP extension program. But some of my friends got PGWP extension. I didnt got my work permit extension still yet.

What should I Do? Should i raise webform?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi all,

I selected Opt in option under PGWP extension program. But some of my friends got PGWP extension. I didnt got my work permit extension still yet.

What should I Do? Should i raise webform?
When did you apply?

I applied on April 13
Nothing so far

bac0n14

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
hey guys, did you get a congratulations after applying? mine only says that my information is submitted but nothing about congratulations like others have posted.

how do we confirm that the application is submitted?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
hey guys, did you get a congratulations after applying? mine only says that my information is submitted but nothing about congratulations like others have posted.

how do we confirm that the application is submitted?
I did not even get submitted, like many others I got an error message and when I tried to opt-in again, it says opt-in already submitted

bac0n14

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
I did not even get submitted, like many others I got an error message and when I tried to opt-in again, it says opt-in already submitted
same. that's why i'm wondering if we did this correctly or if we need to keep submitting until we see the congratulatory message.

iloveblue_violet

May 11, 2022
Hi there. I did the opt-In but I want to know if are we going to receive a confirmation on our emails if it goes through successfully after answering the questions at the CIC account. The message that popped up on my screen when I did mine was that I already confirmed my information and opted in. Then suddenly it keeps loading and then shows that currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Raghav2394

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
ya i did three or four times maybe, I just said you been opt in already. I thought as my PGWP expires at NOV 2023, SO i will apply around Sept. that's what i thought.