+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP expired very soon no job,pls help thx

jacklai25

Apr 9, 2011
Here is my situation:
I got my degree in VCC in 2010 in vancouver, and right after that I applied my post graduate work permit.My PGWP will be expired at the end of the May.

After i got my PGWP something happened to my family and i had to go back to my hometown for a few month.I was just start serching job while i got back to Canada,but I can not find the job yet.

My question is how can i apply for another working permit?please help me out.

Thx a lot, very appreciate any advice.

Have a good weekend

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jacklai25 said:
Here is my situation:
I got my degree in VCC in 2010 in vancouver, and right after that I applied my post graduate work permit.My PGWP will be expired at the end of the May.

After i got my PGWP something happened to my family and i had to go back to my hometown for a few month.I was just start serching job while i got back to Canada,but I can not find the job yet.

My question is how can i apply for another working permit?please help me out.

Thx a lot, very appreciate any advice.

Have a good weekend
No, you PGWP is not extendable, so to work you would require an employer and an approved LMO.

S

sunset123

PGWP expired

Hi

My PGWP expired 6 months back and I could not find a job while I was on PGWP. Now I am back in India and want to go back to Canada.If I go back to study, how can I stay back after studies since I will not be able to apply for PGWP again. Which is the best province to get a work permit easily? Help ! Help ! Help! Pls advice at the earliest.