+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP eligibility

Ravin224455

May 26, 2020
Hi, I am concerned about my PGWP eligibility. In my first semester I took three courses but unfortunately I failed in one course (completed two). As to be eligible for PGWP I need to be enrolled as full time student for all semester. Does one failed course make me a part time student for the 1st semester? In my t2202 transcript it says I was registered as full time but I am still concerned about it. I am currently on my 3rd year and I am really concerned about that 1st semester.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am concerned about my PGWP eligibility. In my first semester I took three courses but unfortunately I failed in one course (completed two). As to be eligible for PGWP I need to be enrolled as full time student for all semester. Does one failed course make me a part time student for the 1st semester? In my t2202 transcript it says I was registered as full time but I am still concerned about it. I am currently on my 3rd year and I am really concerned about that 1st semester.
If you complete the course but fail it it is still considered a course that you took that semester. Don’t know if your school considered you part-time if you take 3 courses.

Amrni

Apr 3, 2018
I will be eligible for graduation in fall 2020 and studied full time (passed 12 credits each semester) for the duration of my study in college.I had to take a leave in fall 2019 due to a family emergency and left Canada for a few months IN 2019 ,I actually left July 12th 2019 and returned December . But is enrolled for my spring 2020 courses in November 2019 and paid all related fees in full . I'm married and having my wife and son with me here as well ,
Would be necessary to state that summer is considered a scheduled break in our college (from April to September each year).
Would that leave for fall semester be considered a problem in process of my PGWP issuance ?
Thanks for you advise in advance .