+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP at a private college

Mrbadream

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, I'm willing to start a 18-month-program at a Private College as an international student. I've been calling the lady from the college every now and then, and recently she said even though they are not allowed to provide the PGWP after I graduate, they can help me with an agent who is supposed to apply with me (as if he was the college) so I could have at least some chance of getting it.

Is this really possible? Cause I've never heard of it, getting a PGWP from a college that cannot provide it.
If yes, what is the success rate? Very low I assume...
And how is this process, I want to know more details about that if it's really true.

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I'm willing to start a 18-month-program at a Private College as an international student. I've been calling the lady from the college every now and then, and recently she said even though they are not allowed to provide the PGWP after I graduate, they can help me with an agent who is supposed to apply with me (as if he was the college) so I could have at least some chance of getting it.

Is this really possible? Cause I've never heard of it, getting a PGWP from a college that cannot provide it.
If yes, what is the success rate? Very low I assume...
And how is this process, I want to know more details about that if it's really true.

Thank you.
An agent has no ability to influence the PGWP process. If the college doesn't qualify for a PGWP - then you won't get one.

Chynwe

Apr 22, 2021
Good day all,
Please i have a question. For someone that has 1year diploma admission to a private school that does not qualify for PGWP, will you advise the person to run another certification program that guarantees PGWP concurrently with this? What is the person's fate and how to go about it? Will one need to inform CIC of the New program and at what point? Or conclude both programs and file for PGWP with the certificate that guarantees PGWP? Kindly help urgently.