+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Approved

tyh

May 11, 2016
Hello guys,

I just received the good news my PGWP was approved, however, it took a long time to be processed and I came back to my country. They sent a letter of approval on CIC stating they would mail it to my old address (they did not update to my new one, outside Canada),
I tried to contact my ex landlord but I was told he moved out and I dont even know who will receive my permit.

1. I was wondering if they could print it at the airport?
2. I applied from Vancouver, but I would like to live and arrive in Toronto, is that ok?

Anyone can help, please?

Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello guys,

I just received the good news my PGWP was approved, however, it took a long time to be processed and I came back to my country. They sent a letter of approval on CIC stating they would mail it to my old address (they did not update to my new one, outside Canada),
I tried to contact my ex landlord but I was told he moved out and I dont even know who will receive my permit.

2. I applied from Vancouver, but I would like to live and arrive in Toronto, is that ok?

Anyone can help, please?

Thank you.
Hi

Yes, CBSA can issue you your work permit upon entry. It doesn't matter that you applied from Vancouver.

tyh

May 11, 2016
Hi

Yes, CBSA can issue you your work permit upon entry. It doesn't matter that you applied from Vancouver.

Thank you for the help, would you know if it's enough just to show my eTA and some proof of work permit approval?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for the help, would you know if it's enough just to show my eTA and some proof of work permit approval?
You don't need to show your eTA. Just explain that you were approved for a work permit while outside of Canda and never received it.

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,

Anyone can help, please?

Thank you.
Please which documents did you submit in order to get your pgwp? Thanks

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
You don't need to show your eTA. Just explain that you were approved for a work permit while outside of Canda and never received it.
Hi there,

I just got approved for a PGWP but it's not clear to me how do I get my new visa.
Does CIC send it to by mail or do I have to go somewhere to get it?

Thanks!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi there,

I just got approved for a PGWP but it's not clear to me how do I get my new visa.
Does CIC send it to by mail or do I have to go somewhere to get it?

Thanks!

They will mail it out in 5 to 10 business days. Just make sure that your address on the application is correct.