+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp applied outside Canada timeline

Vidasl

Jun 8, 2020
Hello friends,
Has anyone applied for pgwp from outside Canada recently?
Would you please share your timeline here?
Thanks.

jamesMCGILL

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for PGWP and TRV on August 27th, 2020. After submitting the application it said no biometrics or medical required and its not been updated since then.

It's been more than 6 months and no update. I also can't contact IRCC at the moment.

What about you?

Vidasl

Jun 8, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for PGWP and TRV on August 27th, 2020. After submitting the application it said no biometrics or medical required and its not been updated since then.

It's been more than 6 months and no update. I also can't contact IRCC at the moment.

What about you?
Hi,
I have not submit my application yet. But I want to submit it outside Canada because I have to leave Canada. But 6 months is too much. What is the processing time for the country that you are applying from?
And do you need to give biometrics but they did not ask you or you gave it before?

hakunamatata2222

Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

What about you?
any update?