+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP application | Missed scanning a passport visa stamp

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I recently submitted my PGWP application after my graduation from the Master's program. However, a couple of days after submission, I realized that I did not scan my US visa stamp in my passport. I scanned the BIO page indicating my country of birth and other personal details, my Canadian visa, and the entry into Canada stamps, however, I missed the US visa stamp which I had got stamped in January 2020.

Please let me know if that would be a problem and if that might result in a refusal.

Also, please let me know if I should withdraw my application and re-apply with the complete passport stamps or should I upload the US visa stamp in the web form. I have heard that if I upload it in the web form, it depends on the officer's discretion if they want to check my web form document or not.

@canuck_in_uk or anyone please help me. It's really stressful not knowing what to do.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
Hi @arindam.d, I did not withdraw my application. I submitted the US visa stamps page in a webform along with a letter explaining the reason for web form. I also called customer care and asked the representative to attach the page to my file.

Hope that answers your question!

All the best!

Reactions: arindam.d

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you very much for your answer and time. I have uploaded same via webform.