PGWP and Spouse Visa Question

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Thanks, can I ask where you're from please, because my spouse has a lot of notarized documents that can't be applied online so I have been advised to make paper application from VFS.
Hi,

I'm from Vietnam.

Alexpq14

May 5, 2018
Hi guys,

I am in a quite different situation and have some doubts.

1) Me my wife and daughter came to Canada as myself being the main applicant with a study permit allowing my wife an open work permit and my daughter a study permit.
2) My wife was eligible and already applyed for the PR through the BC PNP and we already received the provice letter and sent all paperwork, now her being the mais applicant.
3) She already applyed for an work permit extension using the "bridging" to the PR application and already received an work permit valid until DEC 2019.
4) I graduated from college and will apply for my PGWP.

The questions are:
1)Do I still need a job in Nocs 0, A or B to her work permit be valid or her work permit is already valid anyway?
2)As she already has a work permit, do I even need to mention her on my PGWP application?

Thanks!!

roshna400

Dec 4, 2019
Hi,
I am a pgwp holder.no PR or citizenship.
I recently got married. I would like to bring my husband. how do I apply for it. I myself did my pgwp. Is it the same way to apply for spouse open work permit. Could you please give me details or a reference how to apply for my sowp.