+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp and SP Apply at the same time

Stockholm

Oct 25, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Please help me decide on my situation, my study permit will be expiring on June 30, 2019. I will be finishing my program this March, and planning on applying for my PGWP, my school is not eligible on the list who offers Pgwp but i would like to take the risk and take chances, but my problem is the processing time wait, maybe by the time ill get the result my study permit might be expired. I have plans on extending my study permit, but i don't know if that is possible, extending my study permit for a different program while applying for pgwp from my previous program.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
So do you have a new offer letter for another program? If so apply for the extension, also remember study permit expires 90 days after program completion regardless of what is printed on the paper.

Apply for PGWP when you get official completion documents, although your chances are slim to non.

Reactions: Stockholm

Stockholm

Oct 25, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
I do not have offer of acceptance yet but i am working on it.,so my concern is if i apply for extension of study on May, assuming i get it, and then apply for pgwp from the program i have taken, would that be an issue for that?

Stockholm

Oct 25, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
So do you have a new offer letter for another program? If so apply for the extension, also remember study permit expires 90 days after program completion regardless of what is printed on the paper.

Apply for PGWP when you get official completion documents, although your chances are slim to non.