+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP AFter Suspention of 4Months

aminpatel

Apr 30, 2020
Hello management,
My name is Amin and i would like to discuss about my pgwp application, My first 2 years program was in sheridan college (2017 to 2020), but unfortunately i was suspended for one term which was May2018 to Aug2018, so i applied for another program at Humber college(Business Management). Moreover, I stopped working in between my suspension time. It was years diploma and i ave finished with 67.8%, my questions are 1). What additional docs do i need along with my pgwp application? 2). Am i eligible for the PGWP respectively?

Thank you.

Reactions: Iamrut

Iamrut

Apr 14, 2020
Hello management,
My name is Amin and i would like to discuss about my pgwp application, My first 2 years program was in sheridan college (2017 to 2020), but unfortunately i was suspended for one term which was May2018 to Aug2018, so i applied for another program at Humber college(Business Management). Moreover, I stopped working in between my suspension time. It was years diploma and i ave finished with 67.8%, my questions are 1). What additional docs do i need along with my pgwp application? 2). Am i eligible for the PGWP respectively?

Thank you.
Hi amin am also suspened for one term i.e 6 months am going to join the college on july 1st and ill graduate in coming november. Can you keep me posted abput what happened in your situation? how are you planning to apply for PGWP?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello management,

Thank you.
You likely will qualify for the second diploma be a use you studied full-time.