+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp after studying in Canadian college Surrey

Sumit1122

May 15, 2019
Hi khp i didn't check properly the status of pgwp actually i was able to see only upto dli no. Screen now i have checked this college doesn't

Sumit1122

May 15, 2019
Khp one thing also is that some courses of St Laurence college are taught here , and it is mentioned that you will get certificate from both colleges , do you have an idea about this

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Khp one thing also is that some courses of St Laurence college are taught here , and it is mentioned that you will get certificate from both colleges , do you have an idea about this
You need to be admitted to a college that can offer PGWP. You can't just take classes at a college at a place where another college also offers courses.

You are looking at small, private colleges that charge people like you a lot of money and are not eligible for PGWP. It's obvious that you're just trying to get a work permit to Canada. Perhaps you should try FSW or EE.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There is also no St. Laurence College that is a DLI in British Columbia. If your agent is offering you these schools as PGWP schools, your agent is lying to you.

Reactions: Sumit1122