+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp after studying in Canadian college Surrey

Sumit1122

May 15, 2019
Has anyone studied in canadian College , if yes please update is it poyto get pgwp after studying in this college

Sumit1122

May 15, 2019
Hi thanx selvak ,
I have checked and Canadian college have dli number , but it's Pvt college it's confusing will i get pgwp or not

Sumit1122

May 15, 2019
Yes k.h.p dear i checked the college have dli no. But on the college website it is also mentioned that you cannot get pgwp after studying in this college could you help if you have an idea about this

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes k.h.p dear i checked the college have dli no. But on the college website it is also mentioned that you cannot get pgwp after studying in this college could you help if you have an idea about this
Cool. So your question was "Can you get a PGWP after studying in this college?"

And that website says you cannot get a PGWP after studying in that college.

So what is your question, exactly?

Sumit1122

May 15, 2019
My question is that will i get work permit after studying in this college
, According to the link i should get pgwp easily

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
My question is that will i get work permit after studying in this college
, According to the link i should get pgwp easily
I really don't how know how you think you should get the PGWP easily if, as you say, the link says that you are not able to get a PGWP from Canadian College.

If that website says "No" to PGWP eligibility, why do you think you can get it easily?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You didn't look at the link that @selvakk sent you, and you didn't believe the college website that says that it is not eligible for PGWP, and you're asking here if you can get the PGWP.

ashnamehta_023

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
the college do have a DLI number which do not ensure a PGWP.
2 different things. Canadian College is a DLI institute which does not offer PGWP eligible program.

Reactions: Sumit1122