+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp after study

1322Jsidhu

Oct 18, 2018
I have college in montreal cdi college . I came in canada for may session in conestoga college . I’ve studied there for one semester but after that i leave that college and take admission college in montreal in october . So do i have to face any difficulty for pgwp

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
The time you spent at Conestoga doesn't count because you didn't graduate, since CDI is a private college in Quebec it depends on the program you are doing if you are eligible for PGWP, the best thing is to ask the school or even better to ask those that graduated before you if they got PGWP.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have college in montreal cdi college . I came in canada for may session in conestoga college . I’ve studied there for one semester but after that i leave that college and take admission college in montreal in october . So do i have to face any difficulty for pgwp
You will get pgwp if the program is more than 900 hours. In Quebec private/public colleges are eligible for pgwp.

However if it's not a DEP or DEC program you won't get csq which is pre-requisite for PR in Quebec.

Good luck

Reactions: scylla