+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP 18-month Extension - Required update passport

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
My account got revoked by the ircc for some weird reason, then i made a new account and attached the old application on the new one with the help of UCI number. I hope you got the interim work authorization till May 31st ?
pls can we apply for trv with the interim work authorization. I need to travel home to see my spouse. His visit visa hasn’t been approved in months and our pr is still processing. very frustrated

Johntony1111

Sep 28, 2022
pls can we apply for trv with the interim work authorization. I need to travel home to see my spouse. His visit visa hasn’t been approved in months and our pr is still processing. very frustrated
For Trv you have to wait till the actual work permit comes. Interim work authorization is just a paperless permit to work i dont think you can apply for visa with that, you need to submit your actual work permit while applying for visa.

hope909

Sep 29, 2022

unfortunately I don't think you can . need to wait for work permit then apply for visa . The processing time for visa is 15 days , which is great , but the work permit is the issue now due to uncertain processing time

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Just got my new PGWP in the mail, a week after putting in my new passport info. Finally, the IRCC works fast for once!

hope909

Sep 29, 2022
Just got my new PGWP in the mail, a week after putting in my new passport info. Finally, the IRCC works fast for once!
Congratssss :) . I called IRCC today and changed my address over the phone . hopefully I get me soon as well . Did you get the change passport/address email on Sept 26 or not ? I didn't so I just called them

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Congratssss :) . I called IRCC today and changed my address over the phone. hopefully ,I get me soon as well . Did you get the change passport/address email on Sept 26 or not ? I didn't so I just called them
PLS, CAN YOU GUIDE ME ON HOW TO LINK MY PGWP? I GOT MINE FROM THE BORDER SO NEVER DID NA ONLINE APPLICATION BUT I RECEIVED THE INTERIM WORK AUTHORIZATION FROM IRCC AND A PASSPORT UPDATE. I HAVE TRIED TO LINK THE APPLICATION USING MY UCI AND THE APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE WORK PERMIT BUT IT DOESNT WORK

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
please just to confirm, since we received the interim work authorization- it automatically allows us to have status in Canada after our work permit expires in October right? @hope909 @Johntony1111