+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP 18-month Extension - Required update passport

Jane Huana

Sep 26, 2022
Hi,
I received an email yesterday saying that in order to get an 18-month extension on my PGWP, I need to update my address and my passport information in my IRCC secure account no later than October 10, 2022.
My PGWP will expire this December 2022 and my old passport will expire before April 2024. Therefore I need to update my renewed passport (expiry 2032).
However, when I log into my account, I could not find anywhere to update my information.
Please help, thank you!

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
I am in the same situation. I sent IRCC a webform attaching my passport and will try to call them

kyleclwan

Sep 27, 2022
There's basically a section on the home page where you can click into and enter your pgwp information, but the function is broken now. If you enter your info and press continue it will just be reset to default like you have never entered your info. Anyone got any luck in updating their details?

Reactions: Lavenaa

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
There's basically a section on the home page where you can click into and enter your pgwp information, but the function is broken now. If you enter your info and press continue it will just be reset to default like you have never entered your info. Anyone got any luck in updating their details?
Nice it works now, just did it thanks for the info!

mosunnnn

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, I do not see the area where I can enter my PGWP information on my IRCC home page. Please can you share a screenshot of where this is?

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I do not see the area where I can enter my PGWP information on my IRCC home page. Please can you share a screenshot of where this is?
Don't how to post screenshot here, but it's under the "Start an application" section. Scroll down and you should see the Start an application heading and its the last link there.

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
How did yours work? Mine is still stuck by entering my WP details over and over again.
Not sure, that section did not go through when I initially entered my PGWP starting date wrong. But entered with the correct date and it was fine, maybe check the date you are entereing?

Johntony1111

Sep 28, 2022
I am supposed to receive an email on round 2 but I still havent received anything. Are there anyone still yet to get an email from the ircc regarding the passport and the address update ?

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
I am supposed to receive an email on round 2 but I still havent received anything. Are there anyone still yet to get an email from the ircc regarding the passport and the address update ?
I am also waiting for the email. I havent received anything yet. What are the options now? Do we need to wait for this week and apply for extension online?

Johntony1111

Sep 28, 2022
I am also waiting for the email. I havent received anything yet. What are the options now? Do we need to wait for this week and apply for extension online?
Ok i am not alone ,haha, may be they are doing it manually with the emails and thereby taking time to send it , what i have planned is the same like you mentioned, applying normally on the weekend . If we are truly eligible for that free work permit, we will get the refund for the application fee we paid for.

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Ok i am not alone ,haha, may be they are doing it manually with the emails and thereby taking time to send it , what i have planned is the same like you mentioned, applying normally on the weekend . If we are truly eligible for that free work permit, we will get the refund for the application fee we paid for.
Okies. Keep posted here. If you are applying manually, please let me know.