+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP sponsorship 2016 URGENT HELP.

world

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
hi all,
I need some advice and help for my situation. I sponsored my parents in 2016 PGP, (Parents are Indian nationality) everything was going fine but a week ago i received an email asking me to send them a police clearance from Philippines with in 30 days.
My father had done his MBA from Philippines in 1979-1982 which is 35 years ago so now they sent an email to sent them a police clearance from Philippines.
Any way my father/mother went to the Philippines consulate office India and sent the sealed documents to Philippines to issue the police clearance but now we were told that they cannot issue the police clearance as they have to computer record and also refuse to give the refusal letter stating that they are unable to issue the police report and also they don't give refusal letter.

PLEASE ADVISE ON WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT.

Thanks.

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
hi all,
I need some advice and help for my situation. I sponsored my parents in 2016 PGP, (Parents are Indian nationality) everything was going fine but a week ago i received an email asking me to send them a police clearance from Philippines with in 30 days.
My father had done his MBA from Philippines in 1979-1982 which is 35 years ago so now they sent an email to sent them a police clearance from Philippines.
Any way my father/mother went to the Philippines consulate office India and sent the sealed documents to Philippines to issue the police clearance but now we were told that they cannot issue the police clearance as they have to computer record and also refuse to give the refusal letter stating that they are unable to issue the police report and also they don't give refusal letter.

PLEASE ADVISE ON WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT.

Thanks.
Do you have any receipt or something when you applied for PCC in consulate. Just email and mail them copy of receipt with explanation.