+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP - confirmation number

nickcar

Apr 30, 2017
hi all,

I just received an email from IRCC giving me the good news that I have been selected to submit an application for my parents.

In the email it requires the confirmation number that I received when submitting the form and I have searched everywhere but cannot remember where I saved the confirmation number. Any help on how I can get it?

I know it is mostly my fault for not recording it properly. But the system seems very broken in that I did not receive a confirmation email with the number in it and there is no way for me to be able to recover the number by providing same information that I used at the time of submitting the form.

Any help is much appreciated.
Nick

isabox

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
nickcar said:
hi all,

I just received an email from IRCC giving me the good news that I have been selected to submit an application for my parents.

In the email it requires the confirmation number that I received when submitting the form and I have searched everywhere but cannot remember where I saved the confirmation number. Any help on how I can get it?

I know it is mostly my fault for not recording it properly. But the system seems very broken in that I did not receive a confirmation email with the number in it and there is no way for me to be able to recover the number by providing same information that I used at the time of submitting the form.

Any help is much appreciated.
Nick

I am facing the same problem. It is completely my fault. I could not find that email anywhere. Does anyone know, how to retrieve that confirmation number?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
isabox said:
I am facing the same problem. It is completely my fault. I could not find that email anywhere. Does anyone know, how to retrieve that confirmation number?
No worries you can always take part in the next draw

Baham

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
0711 - Construction Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2012
Doc's Request.
06/01/2013
AOR Received.
09/23/2012
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
No Idea when they transfered it.
Med's Request
25/04/2013
Med's Done....
30/04/2013
Interview........
I hope i don't have to go through this...
Passport Req..
Waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have mine, you never know when your good habit will end up paying you back..ehh

Rachel4511

Oct 14, 2016
This has been asked numerous times on the other thread. Someone phone CIC and there was a automatic message that if you had lost the confirmation number to print the email you received saying you had been selected and put that with the application package. I would still ring CIC to ensure that information is correct, that is the only way you are going to know.