+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP Application 2021

sraboni5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Hi I need urgent help. My parents already submitted the application. but unfortunately there is some wrong information. My father was freedom fighter, he is very old and forgot to include that. Is there any way to correct that now?

2021parents

Oct 6, 2021
hello good day.
One question, my father id card has issue date but no expiry date as he is senior citizen.
what should i put as the expiry date for his card? thanks.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, i got the invitation to apply for PGP 2021, i would like to bring my mother in canada since she is living alone in my home country and she needs special care due to her medical condition.as my wife is co-signing im showing her noa for the year 2018, Our income is below the MNI for 2019 since i worked in another country for half of the year, we also had a child on 2019 and my wife went on maternity leave.2020 we have more than 30k above the MNI and 2021 would get better, my question is if i should apply and fill out the H&C form explaining the situation? Do i have a chance to sponsor under humanitarian consideration ?
In 2019, if you are a tax resident, you need to report ALL your income (including foreign income). You may have filed your income tax incorrectly for that year.

You need to talk to an account about your incorrect tax return.

Reactions: Sayememran

2021parents

Oct 6, 2021
Hello good day,
One question - My father and mother are applying for the PGP Application 2021 and my father is primary applicant.
I want to know how to enter the details for my mother. Should they make a new application for her or should they add her details in the same application.
Please help me out i am getting nervous.
thanks.

2021parents

Oct 6, 2021
Hello good day,
One question - My father and mother are applying for the PGP Application 2021 and my father is primary applicant.
I want to know how to enter the details for my mother. Should they make a new application for her or should they add her details in the same application.
Please help me out i am getting nervous.
thanks.