+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2021 Round 2 (Sep 2021 batch)

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
IRCC has updated its PGP guide as below (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/selected.html). That means, people will receive or have already received invite from today.

So start refreshing your inbox. Congratulation to those who have received already, and best of luck so are still waiting to receive, like me from many many years.

We’ve started inviting potential sponsors for the 2021 process
The steps to apply to sponsor your parents and grandparents are a bit different for the 2021 process. We’ve randomly selected and invited potential sponsors from the remaining pool of interest to sponsor forms submitted in 2020. We’re sending enough invitations to reach our goal of accepting 30,000 complete applications.

On September 23, 2021, we started inviting potential sponsors to apply. Invitations will be sent over the course of the next 2 weeks.

If you’re invited to apply, we must get your online application by the deadline shown on your invitation to apply letter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix&Der

Meatplus.ca

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
IRCC has updated its PGP guide as below (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/selected.html). That means, people will receive or have already received invite from today.

So start refreshing your inbox. Congratulation to those who have received already, and best of luck so are still waiting to receive, like me from many many years.

We’ve started inviting potential sponsors for the 2021 process
The steps to apply to sponsor your parents and grandparents are a bit different for the 2021 process. We’ve randomly selected and invited potential sponsors from the remaining pool of interest to sponsor forms submitted in 2020. We’re sending enough invitations to reach our goal of accepting 30,000 complete applications.

On September 23, 2021, we started inviting potential sponsors to apply. Invitations will be sent over the course of the next 2 weeks.

If you’re invited to apply, we must get your online application by the deadline shown on your invitation to apply letter.
Thanks I hope I get it today . Insh'Allah