+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, by the way, do they need to be fully vaccinated when then pass the medical exam?
My parents didn't get the invitation for medical exam yet, so I was wondering if they fully vaccinated in advance?
Even I’m not sure about this. My parents have not taken vaccination yet.

Reactions: PEHAT

AliMay13

Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

I want to share a timeline of my dad's application.

- Jan 11th, 2021 - IRCC received our application
- Never received an AOR
- March 31st, 2021 - Additional documents
- December 13th, 2021 - Medical and Police Certificates
- December 19th and 20th - Sent medical and police certificates
- Jan 11th, 2022 - Updated profile (not sure what that means)
- March 4th, 2022 - Pre-arrival services letter (not sent by email but IRCC account)

We are applying from Central America so our application went to Mexico. I'm assuming that the next step is landing interview (dad is in Canada with a visitor's visa). My advice: just be patient because every case is different. Best of luck!

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Received pre arrival letter today( by email) after a silence of 3.5 months. How long does it take from Pre arrival to Passport Request?

App received: Feb 17, 2021
AOR email: June 2021
Biometrics letter: October 14
Medical request: October 15
Medical passed: October 28
November 17: PCC, Military Service Records and Retirement proof from Military Service asked.
Biometric Completed(for both parents): November 18
Sent all Documents: November 24
Pre Arrival Letter: 11th March 2022 ( Status changed to Decision made )

Last edited:
Reactions: SAKARUN

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

My Mom just received approval for permanent residency . We applied her application while she was in Canada and now she is in India - she is coming back ion April 12.

Cic is asking to sign in for Pr card portal and inform if she is in Canada or not .

Anyone has experience with this ?

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (one for the whole family):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

 If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to:
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
 Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account from: IRCC PR Portal/Portail RP IRCC<IRCC.DoNotReply-
If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder.
Please respond quickly with the requested information, this will result in faster processing.
Find out more about the portal on our website.
Changes to your situation:
You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:

 You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your spouse.
 In the event of the death of
o the sponsor;
o the principal applicant; or
o any accompanying family member.
 You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.
 You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
 You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent residents of Canada.

f you answer yes to any of the above, please provide details.
If you are outside Canada:
If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know by replying to this email. We can then ensure that you have any documents you might need to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hello Everyone ,

My Mom just received approval for permanent residency . We applied her application while she was in Canada and now she is in India - she is coming back ion April 12.

Cic is asking to sign in for Pr card portal and inform if she is in Canada or not .

Anyone has experience with this ?

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (one for the whole family):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

 If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to:
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
 Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account from: IRCC PR Portal/Portail RP IRCC<IRCC.DoNotReply-
If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder.
Please respond quickly with the requested information, this will result in faster processing.
Find out more about the portal on our website.
Changes to your situation:
You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:

 You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your spouse.
 In the event of the death of
o the sponsor;
o the principal applicant; or
o any accompanying family member.
 You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.
 You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
 You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent residents of Canada.

f you answer yes to any of the above, please provide details.
If you are outside Canada:
If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know by replying to this email. We can then ensure that you have any documents you might need to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
Hi Yes, my friend's case. At time of application her MIL was in Canada., after that she went back to India and she raised webform to inform IRCC. She received PPR but unfortunately she missed the deadline ( missed to see the email/check GC Key) now she has raised webform to extend

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
Hello ,
I have replied back to CIC confirming that my mom is not in Canada and will be returning on April 12th .

I received a new message in my account that my mom is eligible for pre-arrival services but no passport request . I hope we can complete PR card /landing once she is back in Canada .If she is required to complete all documentation in India , it will take a lot of time and I will have to reschedule her flight :(

S.Z

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Yes, PA has to land first. I am in a same sitiation like you. My dad has not landed yet. But once he lands I will post the experience here and steps for dependent to become PR if I get any lead.

We have sent several webforms requesting for virtual landing but no response since January 2022.
Thanks, will your dad land soon?

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Respected Members,
Need Advice!!! My Parents application is in process ( stuck in London Office). I want to apply for parents visit visa. if any of you have any experience please let me know how can i apply and whats the chances that they will get approve for Visit Visa. They had super visa before but its expired now. also they have given bio-metric for the current application.

Thanks in advance

Asheikh

Jun 30, 2021
Respected Members,
Need Advice!!! My Parents application is in process ( stuck in London Office). I want to apply for parents visit visa. if any of you have any experience please let me know how can i apply and whats the chances that they will get approve for Visit Visa. They had super visa before but its expired now. also they have given bio-metric for the current application.

Thanks in advance
I think visit visa application should be ok.

I am also in the same boat , I got a letter from cic saying sponsor eligibility requirement met on Nov 05 2021, then I got email for London office to submit additional documents some of the forms that were already submitted they requested again along-with with Police certificate. I sent the documents on Dec 13, 2021. After that I have not heard from them.

How about your timeline @marslan123

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
I think visit visa application should be ok.

I am also in the same boat , I got a letter from cic saying sponsor eligibility requirement met on Nov 05 2021, then I got email for London office to submit additional documents some of the forms that were already submitted they requested again along-with with Police certificate. I sent the documents on Dec 13, 2021. After that I have not heard from them.

How about your timeline @marslan123
My Sponsership Eligibilty approved than i got Biometric Request. Biometric done on Nov 30 2021. After that i haven't got anything. tried to call them a lot of time but no success.

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Need Help Urgent:
While passport submission IRCC asking to submit 1) Eye color and 2) Height. How this can be sent along with passport??

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Need Help Urgent:
While passport submission IRCC asking to submit 1) Eye color and 2) Height. How this can be sent along with passport??
We just wrote in plain paper along with applicant details and sent it along with passport. My parents PP under processing at IRCC Delhi

Reactions: sharadsinha