+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Can we book pcc in advance in India or should we wait for letter?
Its better to book in advance so as to avoid delays when you get the letter, as it takes time. You need to visit passport office and then a verification documents is sent to your area police station( if required) for clearance. IRCC accepts PCC issued upto 1 year old and it does not come with any expiry date.

Reactions: love4immigration

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Thanks, will your dad land soon?
My dad landed today in montreal and the process was smooth. For my mother who is already in Canada received email from landing unit to create PR portal account.

Reactions: aryan27 and SAKARUN

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to know if this is common or should I send the webform to enquire about why the application processing is taking longer?

App received: Feb 26,2021
AOR received: June, 2021
Decision made on sponsor eligibility
Biometric req: Oct 29,2021
Medical req: OCt 30, 2021
Medical done: Nov 15, 2021- Reciveved by them shortly after as per tracker
Biometric and PCC done: Dec 15, 2021
requested additional doc on dec 13th: as proof of relationship for parents as no marriage certificate present, affidavit is not valid, submitted aadhar card and voter card
-submitted them on dec 15th.

Since dec 15th there is no update, its been over 3 months, it still shows in process. should I raise the webform for the update? can you please guide me, thank you!!!

Gurisandhu9999

May 12, 2021
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to know if this is common or should I send the webform to enquire about why the application processing is taking longer?

App received: Feb 26,2021
AOR received: June, 2021
Decision made on sponsor eligibility
Biometric req: Oct 29,2021
Medical req: OCt 30, 2021
Medical done: Nov 15, 2021- Reciveved by them shortly after as per tracker
Biometric and PCC done: Dec 15, 2021
requested additional doc on dec 13th: as proof of relationship for parents as no marriage certificate present, affidavit is not valid, submitted aadhar card and voter card
-submitted them on dec 15th.

Since dec 15th there is no update, its been over 3 months, it still shows in process. should I raise the webform for the update? can you please guide me, thank you!!!
I have same situation

abishekml

Sep 3, 2014
Parents are in India but are planning to visit Canada on existing visitor Visa. Medical was approved: 30Dec21.
Question: Does everyone get the option to do virtual landing (PR portal option) or IRRC would need to be informed and if so what are the steps?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Parents are in India but are planning to visit Canada on existing visitor Visa. Medical was approved: 30Dec21.
Question: Does everyone get the option to do virtual landing (PR portal option) or IRRC would need to be informed and if so what are the steps?
As soon as they arrive, you must inform IRCC about change in address. With that, you will receive PR with instructions to create PR Portal. If you get PPR to submit passport, then that letter will contain info about if both or either primary applicant or dependent are in Canada, then you must inform IRCC within 5 days of receiving PPR to initiate virtual landing procedure.

Reactions: SAKARUN

JohnnyQ

Jun 14, 2014
Application Received : Feb 24, 2021

MY Parents' Medical was done in Nov and Biometrics in September, But seeing no updates after that one. Tried enquiring through Webforms, But got no response. Any suggestions on how I can find what is the delay for ?

shlbatra

Aug 22, 2017
Hi,

My parents recently got a request to get Medical done. Unfortunately, my dad had to be admitted to the Hospital for kidney surgery and he is no position to get medical done in the next month. Any idea what I can do as next steps to get some time for medical & does getting kidney surgery impacts his application moving forward (His one kidney works & had blockage so the need for surgery).

Any one who had a similar issue that could guide would be appreciated.

rp12343

Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for parents pcc and sent documents to bls toronto (brampton) through purolator courier services. Was delivered yesterday.
How long does it take for you to see any update on bls website tracker?
anyway Will keep you all posted on how it progress...

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
I am wondering if anyone whose file is being processed in Mississauga office heard anything from that office since the start of this year??
I have a hunch that all the activity we see here is from applicants whose files are processed overseas, but need a confirmation.
Thanks!

smdave

Dec 3, 2017
Hi Everyone, my in law's application is in process and the time line is as below. They have not received their medical request form. The request letter mentions to submit the medicals but there is no separate request or letter for it. In the upload section, it is asking me to upload upfront medical exam.

When I open MYCIC account, I have been requested to upload fingerprints. Do you know what kind of document are they referring too? their biometrics is already updated on the same day

App received: March 10, 2021
AOR received: Sept 1 , 2021
Decision made on sponsor eligibility: Nov 17, 2021
Biometric req: March 14, 2022
Biometric done: March 22, 2022
Medical req: Not received

Last edited: