+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it mandatory to have covid vaccine to pass medical? My parents haven’t taken any covid vaccine yet.

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Anyone know, Regarding entering to Canada recently, the new immigrant should be fully vaccinated or could be lacked of cover 19 vaccination? thanks

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
I got a letter from CIC that my father in-law needs to do additional medical exam but the panel physician is saying they didn’t receive any instruction regarding any additional exam, what should we do now? They also gave a letter saying all the required exams are completed.
We had done medical exams twice.
After entering Canada in 30 days, my parent should take another round exam.
FYI.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Virtual landing for dependent in Canada and PA in home country
Hello folks, today we received update in cic account about the virtual landing process for my mother who is in Canada. In the letter, it states that principal applicant have to land first and then dependent will be contacted by in Canada landing office to complete virtual landing.

Point to note, I had sent webform twice or thrice, and in the last webform I selected visa office - in canada. I am wondering this might have got me receive this info letter.

Reactions: aryan27 and SAKARUN

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi I am just wondering, does he have any preexisting medical conditions (e.g. diabetes or hypertension or any other complications)?
No complications, he is 71 and for that age having BP and diabetes is normal. Other than that he don’t have any pre-existing medical conditions.

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My father is also diabetic and have have hypertension . But he passed the medical exam. May be better to check once with the centre where your parents went for test.
When he went to the panel physician the 3rd time they said they didn’t receive any additional medical request and gave a letter that shows all the required exams are completed, I submitted that through webform, hopefully they will pass it and he don’t need to do the medical again.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Anyone knows how long does CIC take to update the ecas or gckey after the medical is completed by the applicant?
I think it depends on the Medical Clinic and the VISA office. You can take a look at the application details in my signature below to get a rough idea.

taran087

Jun 25, 2016
Anyone knows how long does CIC take to update the ecas or gckey after the medical is completed by the applicant?
Just sharing my experience.
It took 13-15 days for my parent’s, my friend’s parents and my cousin’s parents application. All of us submitted application at the same time and were received on same day March 11. Our file’s progress is quite comparable to each other.

Reactions: runningrace