Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hello Group members , If anyone has come across similar situation please help.

My dad needs to submit FBI police clearance USA as he lived there more than 6 months, due to aging or medical issue his fingerprint could not be traced and FBI has rejected FBI summary history for the 5th time. We have exhausted all option and deadline to submit document is tomorrow jan 5th. i have submitted web form and emailed DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca asking for extension but i have not heard back anything.

At this point no matter how many times i request fingerprint to FBI, i am doubtful as there may be same issue as my dad fingerprint cant be traced. Has anyone come across similar situation and share me experience , guidance. if there is any alternatives. i appreciate it much. Thank you!
Hi,
Just a question was your Dad able to complete Biometrics with CIC? Due to aging my dad's fingerprints were not accepted and is still showing "fingerprints not received" in my cic account.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi,
Just a question was your Dad able to complete Biometrics with CIC? Due to aging my dad's fingerprints were not accepted and is still showing "fingerprints not received" in my cic account.
My dad never received biometric request i guess it was not needed. But was asked to provide police clearance from home country as well as fbi clearance from usa. for my dad too due to aging fbi could not provide fingerprint summary as fingerprints not accepted. i have notified cic, deadline to submit was jan 5th. please lkeep me in the loop , let me know the update in your case. i am really not sure if cic provides any alternative and consider this situation

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello!

I’m to call Cic but they saying they gave high volume of calls & disconnect.
I’m calling at888-242-2100 this number. What options should I choose?

Last edited:

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Finally received and uploaded Parents PCCs yesterday, ONE MONTH after original deadline date. Had applied for an extension but nothing changed however they have the PCCs now so they have everything they need. So what’s next guys?

Reactions: prisha55

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Finally received and uploaded Parents PCCs yesterday, ONE MONTH after original deadline date. Had applied for an extension but nothing changed however they have the PCCs now so they have everything they need. So what’s next guys?
So you uploaded receit/tracking number at the same button? or you sent an email? I have uploaded and the button description changed to "update information".
After you uploaded the PCC , did you send any email to tell them that the data is being uploaded or something.

just trying to know what you have done.

Reactions: hotsalsa

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
So you uploaded receit/tracking number at the same button? or you sent an email? I have uploaded and the button description changed to "update information".
After you uploaded the PCC , did you send any email to tell them that the data is being uploaded or something.

just trying to know what you have done.
No I have not let them know about it. I have just uploaded my parents PCCs on my Dad’s GC Key IRCC account in the “upload/submit documents” section like they asked.

Reactions: nash_avatar

taran087

Jun 25, 2016
Hello everyone!
I received an email request for pcc, biometric(for my parents) and relationship proofs to sponsor. I have two questions
#1. My parents got their biometric done recently in Nov/2021 for visitor visa application and I see that same biometric information was updated with expiry and all in Gckey account on right side box under applicant info. I still not sure why they are asking for biometrics.
Do I just inform them about it or do i need to get my parents redo biometric.
#2. Do I need to submit both voter ID and adhar card as proof of relationship or do I have choice?
I am asking because their voter id’s have incorrect info including my (DOB ERROR)
Please let me know if you had similar situation and what do I do.
Thank you

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello,

Today i received a letter on my cic account mentioning: "
If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt".

I am not sure which fee is this? When i submitted my applicatioin in Feb 2020, alongwith that I submitted CAD$2,270 fee receipt for both my parents.
Can any senior member break it up and advise me if I already submitted RPRF fee or not. If not, how much I need to submit now for each parent.

Thanks in advance.

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

Today i received a letter on my cic account mentioning: "
If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt".

I am not sure which fee is this? When i submitted my applicatioin in Feb 2020, alongwith that I submitted CAD$2,270 fee receipt for both my parents.
Can any senior member break it up and advise me if I already submitted RPRF fee or not. If not, how much I need to submit now for each parent.

Thanks in advance.
Great to know they are working now. I think you can ignore it if you have already paid that fee.

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Thanks but I am not sure that the amount that I paid is the RPRF fee include or not. Do u have any idea.
that amount includes RPRF. I've also paid it with my application and received this request together with PCC, so I ignored it since already paid. I believe it said "if" not already paid

Reactions: hotsalsa