+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hi All,

My parents COPR and Visa validity is Jan 18th 2022 and their flight is booked for Jan 13th 2022.

Their Medical for PGP application was done on Jan 12, 2021.

I read in some forums that Airline can deny boarding if travelers medical has expired, considering the Medicals were done on Jan 12th 2021 that would mean it expires on Jan 11 2021. But the Visa expiry is mentioned Jan 18 2022, could it be because IRCC received the results from hospital on that day?

Is it possible Airline can deny boarding and have a visibility on Medicals? i called Air Canada customer care and they said they cant check that information at customer care, not sure if they can at Air Canada desk in Airport?
You are not required to show medical to airlines as per my understanding. They will just check the visa validity.

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Just an update guys:

PGP2020
Got Pre-Arrival and Passport Request this morning, Dec10
Timeline below:

PGP 2020 Application for Parents | Local Visa Office is CPC-Mississauga
APP Received: 11 Feb 2021
Sponsor In Process: 17 Aug 2021, Approved Letter 10 Sep 2021
AOR Received and Sponsor Decision Made: 03 Sep 2021
Biometrics Request: 03 Sept 2021, Done 13 Sep 2021
Medical Request : 10 Sep 2021, Done 27 Sep 2021, Passed as per GC Key 09 Oct 2021
PR In Process Date: 20 Oct 2021
PCC Request: 27 Oct 2021, uploaded in GC Key same day, updated by IRCC 09 Dec 2021
Pre-Arrival and Passport Request: 10 Dec 2021

ECAS
Sponsorship Application Status: DECISION MADE
PR Application Status: DECISION MADE 10 Dec 2021
Congratulations

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Few tips that helped me to link the application:
1) use passport data for primary applicant fields;
2) for Number of people add all: sponsor + sponsor's wife primary applicant + dependents;
Thank you ! I tried that way but didn’t work . Will try again in weekend. Thank you

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
Got Passport request today. My mother is listed as accompanying dependant. So is there a separate passport request for dependent?

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Group Members , I received email from cic asking to provide police clearance , supplementary information form for Travels IMM 5562 as well as attached "Details of Foreign Travel Form". This Details of foreign Travel form says
Please provide below details of all travel outside of your country of nationality
undertaken by you and your family members, including transit through another country.
If i include each and every transit for all travels the list is way too long and i don't have trace of all. It also do not provide any timeframe for. e.g last 10 years. Any idea what i should include on this Details of Foreign Travel form. Thank you!

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello Group Members , I received email from cic asking to provide police clearance , supplementary information form for Travels IMM 5562 as well as attached "Details of Foreign Travel Form". This Details of foreign Travel form says
Please provide below details of all travel outside of your country of nationality
undertaken by you and your family members, including transit through another country.
If i include each and every transit for all travels the list is way too long and i don't have trace of all. It also do not provide any timeframe for. e.g last 10 years. Any idea what i should include on this Details of Foreign Travel form. Thank you!
My parents were also asked about travels form but since the age of 18 in SA letter, as we had submitted only for last 10 years. If you had also submitted only for last 10 years then probably they may want travel history since the age of 18 in my opinion if no specific timeline is mentioned. For reference to travel history, we took all entry- exit stamps on the passports till date (my parents did not have oldest passport for which wrote LOE that passports has been misplaced).

Reactions: YVR123 and prisha55

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you ! I tried that way but didn’t work . Will try again in weekend. Thank you
Try passport information
And for number of people try adding only those who are in application. You & all those applicants you are sponsoring. Add Spouse only if co-signer, don’t add kids if you have, . That’s how my application got linked by my excluding child.

Reactions: prisha55

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
My parents were also asked about travels form but since the age of 18 in SA letter, as we had submitted only for last 10 years. If you had also submitted only for last 10 years then probably they may want travel history since the age of 18 in my opinion if no specific timeline is mentioned. For reference to travel history, we took all entry- exit stamps on the passports till date (my parents did not have oldest passport for which wrote LOE that passports has been misplaced).
Thanks so much!

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Try passport information
And for number of people try adding only those who are in application. You & all those applicants you are sponsoring. Add Spouse only if co-signer, don’t add kids if you have, . That’s how my application got linked by my excluding child.
Thank you so much. I have now successfully linked the account finally. Thank you so much again

Reactions: SandhuHarry

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
SUPER URGENT - PLEASE HELP AND GUIDE

Hi guys
I had submitted my PGP application back in Feb 2021.
They have now come back with a request to submit the 5669 form. First, I am not sure why they are asking for the same form again, but the bigger confusion is this. The request letter says as below:
Schedule A: Please submit a NEW Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must provide the following detailed information FROM THE AGE OF 18: your education, personal history, membership or association with organizations, government positions, military and/or paramilitary service and addresses.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf
Note: There is a new version of the form IMM 5669 Schedule A- Background/Declaration available on IRCC’s website that is meant to be completed electronically, validated and printed. Please ensure that you sign the form by hand once it has been printed.

Now when I look on IRCC website for 5669 form (typed 5669 in search bar here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html), I see two forms.
IMM5669 (which is updated in Jun 2019 - which intuitively seems latest) but it doesn't have "validation" option (that is requested in the request letter to validate the form)
eIMM5669 (which is updated in Nov 2018 - which doesn't look updated considering the first option) - but it has the "validation" option as requested in the request letter to validate the form.

So I am now very confused which form to fill and submit? One has validation option while the other one appears more updated (UNLESS these two forms are not used for same purpose).

Can someone please guide? I have my submission date this week. :(

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
SUPER URGENT - PLEASE HELP AND GUIDE

Hi guys
I had submitted my PGP application back in Feb 2021.
They have now come back with a request to submit the 5669 form. First, I am not sure why they are asking for the same form again, but the bigger confusion is this. The request letter says as below:
Schedule A: Please submit a NEW Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must provide the following detailed information FROM THE AGE OF 18: your education, personal history, membership or association with organizations, government positions, military and/or paramilitary service and addresses.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf
Note: There is a new version of the form IMM 5669 Schedule A- Background/Declaration available on IRCC’s website that is meant to be completed electronically, validated and printed. Please ensure that you sign the form by hand once it has been printed.

Now when I look on IRCC website for 5669 form (typed 5669 in search bar here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html), I see two forms.
IMM5669 (which is updated in Jun 2019 - which intuitively seems latest) but it doesn't have "validation" option (that is requested in the request letter to validate the form)
eIMM5669 (which is updated in Nov 2018 - which doesn't look updated considering the first option) - but it has the "validation" option as requested in the request letter to validate the form.

So I am now very confused which form to fill and submit? One has validation option while the other one appears more updated (UNLESS these two forms are not used for same purpose).

Can someone please guide? I have my submission date this week. :(
I have the same request. In the email they have provided the complete link for the form, use that. Even though it seems older version but that’s what they have provided in their email and it has the validation option.

Reactions: ishpah

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
I have one additional question.
Since I received the request to fill the 5669 form again. I wanted to ask if I can change any data point that was submitted earlier.
For eg for one of my parents, I had earlier written “retail banking officer” which I submitted in 5669 form and CV that they requested.
Now, as I’m submitting the 5669 form, can I change it “retail banking officer/clerk”?
Will it create any concerns in immigration officer’a mind since they have CV that says “retail banking officer” and not “retail banking officer/clerk”?
I’m a bit worried.

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys, I received a request from IRCC to submit aadhar and Voter card of my parents to prove their marriage/relation as they are not accepting affidavits.
Now my concern is that on my parent's voter ID card, the address is slightly different (I think they isse voter card based on some electoral areas - not sure) from what they have on aadhar card. Will this be a problem? What do I need to do?
Any advice please?