+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
It is your duty to update the address of the applicants. Use the webform and report the new address.
Thank you for your response. Full disclosure was made on application forms regards to home address and current address of residence USA . I believe cic forwarded the file to New Delhi Office based on home address. can you please let me know how to update webform. Thank you

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Thank you for your response. Full disclosure was made on application forms regards to home address and current address of residence USA . I believe cic forwarded the file to New Delhi Office based on home address. can you please let me know how to update webform. Thank you
Webform
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Unfortunately an applicant can’t choose a visa office. Maybe your parents are temporarily in USA and officer chose Delhi as your visa office thinking that you will return back to Delhi. I believe that your parents can do Medicals at any panel physician and similarly biometrics at authorized locations.

Reactions: YVR123

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Webform
Unfortunately an applicant can’t choose a visa office. Maybe your parents are temporarily in USA and officer chose Delhi as your visa office thinking that you will return back to Delhi. I believe that your parents can do Medicals at any panel physician and similarly biometrics at authorized locations.
Webform
Thank you so much. I hope there is no issue processing file from New Delhi while applicant living in USA. I’ll hold off to changing anything on web form for now, as nothing changed on information provided about current address . There was No such option as permanent address or option to select visa office in the application. File may have been forwarded to Delhi based on current passport document. Thanks so much again

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Finally managed to link the application to IRCC account. Turns out the number of family members that are part of the application must include the primary applicant and co-signer. Here's the link to troubleshooting that I've fount on IRCC website: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23
Thanks for the info, it was really helpful. Was trying to link application and was unsuccessful. Including the sponsors in number of application resolve it.

Reactions: Elza

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
same for my application ((
Hi @PEHAT and @marslan123, I too was waiting for long, but the ECAS status recently (Nov 04) changed to 'In Process'. So, yours is coming. You can see the timeline in my signature below. Also, you could view the timelines of other applicants in https://www.immitrackerpro.com/ca
I would suggest you to make sure your application details in the above tracker is updated as it will help others.

Reactions: PEHAT

gen_z

May 23, 2018
I meant documents like RCMP fingerprints, PCC, travel history, declaration of government and military positions.
Thanks, they have already asked for those (PCC and others) from me before asking for further supporting documents for proof of relationship.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello folks, yesterday I raised webform requesting for extension to submit PCC (India) for my mum as she traveled to Canada on Oct 7th and her deadline to submit PCC is Nov 26th.
Her aapointment with BLS is Nov 12th, hence requested for extension.
Today, I received response to webform that they have forwarded the info to the responsible office. In the same email, there are couple of helpful links which also includes Change of Address link here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coa
My question is very basic but still confirming. I had emailed changed address for my mum, but did not submit above form for change in address. Shall I still submit above form with my mum's UCI details or raise a webform?

Last edited:

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hello everyone, just wanted to check the procedure of PCC from India. I remember when I applied for my PR application a few years ago, they stamped my passport and provided the PCC on the same day. However, when my parents went there today to obtain a PCC, neither did they stamp the passport nor provided the PCC on the spot. The passport officer told them that it will come in the mail after the police will visit for verification.

asadonline167

Jun 7, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding PGP 2020, I have got invitation to apply for my parents and have submitted the application in March and then I was asked for some additional documents in May which I submitted in May, but I am still waiting for Acknowledgment Of Receipt.

Application Submitted: March 2021
Additional documents requested and submitted: May 2021
Acknowledgment Of Receipt : still waiting

Is there any one still waiting like me or is there anything I need to do, to check my application status?

Any help in that would highly appreciated.

Thanks

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Today I received AOR letter in email. The PGP application was submitted in March 2021. The letter has UCI number and application number. The UCI number is different than I have expected. I was thinking the UCI number will be the same as other applications I have done for my parents.
Well, I am still not able to link the application to my online account. I have tried 5 times with and failed so I have to wait for 24 hours.

I checked the status of the application and it says "we receive your application on ". I was expecting " in process" status.

Do you guys have in process status ?
what is next for the application? I wonder why I am not able to link it to online account. any idea?