+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Sina

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Everyone,
ECAS shows my parents medical exam has been received. Just wondering how long it takes to change to Medical Passed? And also what will be the next steps (they already have valid biometrics from visa application).

Thanks

Reactions: pgp2020iran

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
My deadline was approaching, so I made a doc file related to my father's government service positions details. I contacted IRCC 3 weeks ago but agent told me that he is going to raise this and I will get another message in GC key, but got nothing.
Hello

did you submit the word document or yet to. If not submitted yet please share your email so i can send you the form i received yesterday from CIC agent

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hello, Guys
I got PCC request and Medical request for my Parents
Application received to IRCC on Feb 18/2021

Do anyone know that Howmuch time its take to get COPR (landing letter) after submitting PCC and medical?
Got PCC request as well for my parents last Oct27 and would love to know the timeline as well how long will it take until COPR.
Feb 11 applicant here, all the best :)

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hello, Guys

Do anyone know that Howmuch time its take to get COPR (landing letter) after submitting PCC and medical?
How long did it take you to receive PCC and medical request after Sponsorship Status Change to Decision Made ?

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,
ECAS shows my parents medical exam has been received. Just wondering how long it takes to change to Medical Passed? And also what will be the next steps (they already have valid biometrics from visa application).

Thanks
Hi, ECAS only shows medical received. if you want to know weather your medical passed, see your MYCIC

sanjupappu123

Jun 4, 2018
Got PCC request as well for my parents last Oct27 and would love to know the timeline as well how long will it take until COPR.
Feb 11 applicant here, all the best :)
I got the PCC equest from delhi embacy, India. and flowing they ask,

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the (Embassy, High commission, Consulate) at the address indicated below

Do i need to regular mail or post this PCC or i can upload online?

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the (Embassy, High commission, Consulate) at the address indicated below

You can submit through webform or email them.

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hi guys, received PCC request on November 3. I think this is the last step and now all we have left to do is wait? I've updated the tracker as well.
I am a little worried about medical exam being received....One applicant took the exam on October 15th, another on the 27th. The doctor said it could take up to 10 days to send the results, and someone on the forum mentioned it took 2 weeks for "medical received" to be reflected on the portal. So far we have neither received nor passed...just "we've requested medical exam". Anything to worry about?

Also, seeing so many medical and PCC requests lately, so happy everyone's applications are progressing so fast! Good luck, everyone!

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hello, Guys

It depends on how early your background check is completed. At the moment it is taking several months. Keep an eye on your background check status.

Reactions: gen_z

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
It depends on how early your background check is completed. At the moment it is taking several months. Keep an eye on your background check status.
Not sure about everyone else's timeline but when I emigrated, it took almost 3 years for me to get my PR after applying. The wait times were even more horrendous back in 2011-2013 than they are now, so I guess I prepared for the worst with my sponsorship application and anything under 2 years would be fast to me!

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Fellow people, my parents got their PR in April early this year and submitted the photos for PR which was delivered in first week of May, since then it has been long wait for PR cards. Processing time shows 105 days as of today which has way passed now, almost 6 months.

Tried reaching out to CIC over helpline but I guess Canadians are not preferred at all in their priority calling list. And checking status online results in application not found which could be as they got PR already.

So, kindly advise what are my options here? Also, if anyone experienced similar situation. Also, if you can also share your timelines.

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021

CIC is accepting Scan Copies but follow the instructions in the request letter, that may vary in different Offices.

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
Hello I am in the same situation i was requested to submit Govt Details of my father, my proof of relation with father such as voters card, Aadhar Card and any marksheet.
Also requested proof of my father's relation as an applicant to my mother by providing their both's voters and Aadhar card

i am planning below please suggest
for Govt. Service looks like IMM5669 we need to resubmit and in the detail of their duty section which is very small i will provide their duties on high level on separate amended page as suggested.
i will not send my voter's card or Aadhar card as I am a Canadian Citizen and i can not keep legally these documents. so i will send my 10th Marksheet that shows my father's name with me.
Only issue is my father's name with me in marksheet is bit different than his name in application because of Indian tradition like bhai instead of Kumar.

what do you think please suggest or any senior members please do help in this. They were granted 2 times super visa which clearly means they agreed to my relationship as a son as super visa is for only parents or grand parents so not sure why i was asked even to provide. Hope can get clarity on

I got this after clearing their medical. Their medical is cleared on 1st Oct.

PGP2020
Location: GTA | App Received: 29-Jan-2021 | # of applicants: 2 (parents) | ECAS update & Linked Account: 31-July-2021 | Medical Passed: 1-Oct-2021 | Biometrics Provided: NA | Current Status: action required from me to provide below documents

Processing Office : CPC-Mississauga

1. details of Govt services
2. My father's relationship proof to my mother by providing their voters card and Aadhar Card
3.My Relationship as a son by providing my Voters Card, Aadhar Card and Marksheet of education.--- i can provide marksheet only as a Canadian citizen.

@BNS007 if you dont mind please share your number on 647-622-5538 as we are in the same situation please
we got a similar mail and in our case, the pgp application is only for the mother and none of the indian documents carry mothers name. we are in a fix.