+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Cin1906

Jan 8, 2021
Anyone from Brazil here?
I just got the letter saying I was approved to be sponsor, however it’s saying the application will now be transfer to Mexico, but my parents are from Brazil.
Anyone has experienced something similar? Is this normal?
Thanks for the help!
It is. Brazil applications are processed in Mexico. I also received the sponsorship approval yesterday October 14, 2021 and my application was forwarded to Mexico.

Reactions: srarap7or

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Hi everyone,
PA has been showing “in process” since early Sept and when I click it, I have two status AOR and Medical has been received. Yesterday a new line appeared “We started processing your application on Oct 14”. Confused as it was showing “in process” already for over a month.

Does anyone know why the new redundancy in the status?
Thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,
New member here. Wanted to get your guys input on my situation as described below:

My wife and I applied for my parents (mom and dad) and grandmother. As per the instructions guide and confirming with IRCC/CIC agents over the phone grandparents application had to be submitted as a separate package/application than my mom and dad’s. So we submitted:
Package/Application 1: For Mom and Dad
Package/Application 2: For Grandmother

Both applications were mailed on the same day at the same time in February 2020.

For my grandmother’s application:
AOR recieved on Aug 26th
Account Linked on Aug 30th
Medical Request on Oct 6th
Sponsorship Eligibility Letter Oct 14th

Unfortunately, there has been no updates on my parents (mom and dad) application so far. No AOR, nothing. I have tried the online tracking tool ecas using my UCI and only my grandmothers application shows up.
Is anyone else going through the same scenario or has any input on what might be happening.
Is there anything I could do?
looking forward to hearing your guys opinion. Much appreciated.
I always wonder how this works. So did you submit 2 interested to sponsor or 1 for both applicants?

Were you able to find out if they are only allowing 1 out of the 2 applications to proceed? SInce you sent in both applications about the same time, I would expect AOR around the same time as well.

Bitcan21

Oct 14, 2021
I always wonder how this works. So did you submit 2 interested to sponsor or 1 for both applicants?

Were you able to find out if they are only allowing 1 out of the 2 applications to proceed? SInce you sent in both applications about the same time, I would expect AOR around the same time as well.
I submitted 1 Interest to sponsor for a family size of 5 (myself, wife, mom, dad and grandmother). On the invitation letter itself it was specifically mentioned to send separate applications if applying for both parents and grandparents (page 2 of the invitation letter, 4th bullet point)

And I confirmed this specifically with CIC over the phone as well because it was pretty much repeat of forms for ourselves (sponsor).
I was expecting the same thing, both applications with same sponsor/invitation being processed together side by side.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I submitted 1 Interest to sponsor for a family size of 5 (myself, wife, mom, dad and grandmother). On the invitation letter itself it was specifically mentioned to send separate applications if applying for both parents and grandparents (page 2 of the invitation letter, 4th bullet point)

And I confirmed this specifically with CIC over the phone as well because it was pretty much repeat of forms for ourselves (sponsor).
I was expecting the same thing, both applications with same sponsor/invitation being processed together side by side.
Can you call them or send a webform? I do not know how exactly this works. But I am surprised that only one application looks on track and the other not showing in the system.

Bitcan21

Oct 14, 2021
Can you call them or send a webform? I do not know how exactly this works. But I am surprised that only one application looks on track and the other not showing in the system.
I called them last week and the agent said sometimes they pick up the application and then don’t touch it for a while and it hasn’t been looked at again or is not at the stage where they have entered the info to the system. I’m having a hard time believing that.
Perhaps some senior members can shed some light on the topic.
I submitted a webform today explaining the whole situation as well.
Was hoping someone in the group who would be in a similar situation where they applied for both parents and grandparents this year?

appreciate your response and feedback.

vkravikiran

Jan 16, 2021
Hello friends, I need some advice on the following:
1) I have just received a request for Biometrics for my parents dated October 14th and the Biometrics has to be done by Nov-14th.only dates availabe for appointments are from Nov 23rd to November 26th in India. Is there any option to schedule earlier or shall I fill a form to request for an extension on the submission of the Biometrics.
2) My Fathers Passport is expiring in January and Mom's Passport is Expiring in June. Shall I renew their passports now prior to Biometrics or shall I renew it later and update the application..?? Which process will not affect the Application significantly..

Many many thanks for your feedback in advance.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello, my father received biometrics request letter on Sep 16 and he had already completed his biometrics for TRV on august6th 2021 which is showing in his gckey profile too. However, today there is an update in his gckey account that " we have not received your fingerprints".

We had raised the webform already twice but biometric is not yet updated.

What shall I do in this case?

Turano

Jul 21, 2015
Hi everyone, I was trying to book appointment for biometrics and at delhi vfs it says "No slots are currently available for 1 applicants." what should I do now

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
Hello,

I am trying to schedule an appointment for bio-metrics enrollment for my parents in Mumbai, India. I am not able to see time slot, though dates are appearing. When I am clicking on Oct 29th, 2021 ( for example) it simply states " You must select a date and time slot". Even I extend this appointment to Jan 2022 or Feb 2022, the same result coming up.

I have used the below link.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Account/RegisteredLogin?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

Is there any workaround to get biometric appointment in Mumbai, India before 14th Nov, 2021 (other than calling up by telephone, which I need to explore). In-person appointment is not available due to Covid situation.

Any clue / guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hello friends, I need some advice on the following:
1) I have just received a request for Biometrics for my parents dated October 14th and the Biometrics has to be done by Nov-14th.only dates availabe for appointments are from Nov 23rd to November 26th in India. Is there any option to schedule earlier or shall I fill a form to request for an extension on the submission of the Biometrics.
2) My Fathers Passport is expiring in January and Mom's Passport is Expiring in June. Shall I renew their passports now prior to Biometrics or shall I renew it later and update the application..?? Which process will not affect the Application significantly..

Many many thanks for your feedback in advance.
Send the web form first to extend biometric deadline and book earliest appointment for biometric. You should do biometric first and then go for passport renewal. Most of VFS centers has an appointment slot available almost after a month.

mar12345

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys.

Did you upload a scan of the principal applicant, dependents or sponsors national id?

I dont see it on the checklist so I am double checking

DrPassion

Sep 7, 2021
Hi guys, I got a letter from CPC Mississauga confirming my eligibility to sponsor my parents yesterday. My parents received the biometric and medicals letter a month ago, but saw it only today. We couldn't get any appointment for biometrics anywhere in India. Is this true for other ppl too, or is there some trick I can use? I have tried Mumbai and Delhi centers. I put in a request to IRCC for extension. Will they accept with delay?