+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Congrats @dustincarlisle. Which Visa Office is yours please? My application was received on Feb 4 and sponsor DM approved on Sept 10 as well, but not gotten medical request yet. Not sure why is that.
I am also waiting for my parents medical request and they transfer file in india after approved sponcer sept 29 approved email . . Now i am stuck i think they will ask medical end of this month .

AliMay13

Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just want to provide an update on my case. I never received a letter from IRCC until September 10th - Approved to sponsor. I submitted my application in January. I can't link my application online and I can't check the status of my application. I'm still waiting for medical and biometrics requests. I'm not as lucky but I hope to hear back from them soon or maybe not... lol.

Thank you.

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Thank you. The Visa Office as per Sponsorship Approval Letter is CPC-Mississauga. I've got the Medical Request for my Mom 10-Sep-2021, same day as the Sponsorship Approval date. I hope your parents' medical request is soon. Goodluck.
Thanks for your rely. My VO is Accra, I guess things are slower around there.

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I am also waiting for my parents medical request and they transfer file in india after approved sponcer sept 29 approved email . . Now i am stuck i think they will ask medical end of this month .
Fingers crossed. Let's see what these VOs do. CPC-Mississauga seem to be the most responsive.

PKS_SKS

Dec 13, 2013
I am from Quebec.

Received Medical Request: 13 Oct 2021
AOR received: 3 Sep 2021
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Progress

Biometrics: is already done as part of tourist visa in 2019.

My Parents are in India, the Medical Request document has mentioned my current Canada address. Is it normal?

Which Medical center is good in New Delhi - Max Hospital (Lajpat Nagar) or Sadhu Vaswani (Shanti Niketan) - any feedback or suggestion.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, I have a quick question for those people who uploaded supplementary documents that IRCC requested.

When you upload them in the GCKeys (myCIC) account, do you still need to attach a letter explaining what the document is, or do you just upload it as it is?

Many thanks

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
I am from Quebec.

Received Medical Request: 13 Oct 2021
AOR received: 3 Sep 2021
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Progress

Biometrics: is already done as part of tourist visa in 2019.

My Parents are in India, the Medical Request document has mentioned my current Canada address. Is it normal?

Which Medical center is good in New Delhi - Max Hospital (Lajpat Nagar) or Sadhu Vaswani (Shanti Niketan) - any feedback or suggestion.
HI, Since boimetrics were done as part of TRV, did you receive biometric instruction letter anyway?

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi I have a question for everyone who has uploaded documents through myCIC account (GCKeys) before.

There are several documents that I need to upload, but i have some of them ready and Im still waiting on another 1 or 2.

In that case, can i first upload 1 and then later upload another? or do I need to upload everything at the same time?

Many thanks

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
I'm still in a waiting game. My package is received on March. 1st. In late April I got an email asking for additional family information form again, I submitted that and radio silence after that. Anyone experiencing the same?

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Guys, can you please tell me where can I upload PCC for my parents. Do I need to use Webform or in GC Key account ?

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Hi I have a question for everyone who has uploaded documents through myCIC account (GCKeys) before.

There are several documents that I need to upload, but i have some of them ready and Im still waiting on another 1 or 2.

In that case, can i first upload 1 and then later upload another? or do I need to upload everything at the same time?

Many thanks
You can upload some files first but only can submit the form after all the files are uploaded.

Reactions: gen_z

gen_z

May 23, 2018
You can upload some files first but only can submit the form after all the files are uploaded.
Thanks a lot, that's what I was wondering. I guess you are saying that I can not resubmit the forms once I have submitted.

OK, that makes sense, i will just have to wait until I gathered all the documents I guess.... still waiting for my CSQ...

srarap7or

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone from Brazil here?
I just got the letter saying I was approved to be sponsor, however it’s saying the application will now be transfer to Mexico, but my parents are from Brazil.
Anyone has experienced something similar? Is this normal?
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Cin1906

Bitcan21

Oct 14, 2021
Hi All,
New member here. Wanted to get your guys input on my situation as described below:

My wife and I applied for my parents (mom and dad) and grandmother. As per the instructions guide and confirming with IRCC/CIC agents over the phone grandparents application had to be submitted as a separate package/application than my mom and dad’s. So we submitted:
Package/Application 1: For Mom and Dad
Package/Application 2: For Grandmother

Both applications were mailed on the same day at the same time in February 2020.

For my grandmother’s application:
AOR recieved on Aug 26th
Account Linked on Aug 30th
Medical Request on Oct 6th
Sponsorship Eligibility Letter Oct 14th

Unfortunately, there has been no updates on my parents (mom and dad) application so far. No AOR, nothing. I have tried the online tracking tool ecas using my UCI and only my grandmothers application shows up.
Is anyone else going through the same scenario or has any input on what might be happening.
Is there anything I could do?
looking forward to hearing your guys opinion. Much appreciated.

AliMay13

Oct 13, 2021
Anyone from Brazil here?
I just got the letter saying I was approved to be sponsor, however it’s saying the application will now be transfer to Mexico, but my parents are from Brazil.
Anyone has experienced something similar? Is this normal?
Thanks for the help!

Hi! My package is in Mexico as well. I believe that a lot of Central and South America applications go to Mexico first. I am not 100% sure why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cin1906