+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Mohommad

Oct 12, 2021
I am filling out Generic application form IMM008. I have 4 sons. 2 are in BD and 2 are in Canada. None of them are dependent to me financially or in terms of age. None of my son will accompany me. My 2nd son is a Canadian Citizen. He is sponsoring me and my spouse to Canada. While filling out the IMM008 form online, it says I must list all my family members even though they are accompanying me or not and ask me to provide details of same questions that I answered for myself. I just listed my spouse and provided all infos for him as he is the only dependent to my application. Now, do I have to list all my children and provide their details in IMM0008 form even though they are not dependent and will not accompany me? Or, I just add my spouse only in the IMM0008 form- who is dependent and will accompany me?

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi All,

Medical is now PASSED. PCC was mentioned in the Sponsor Approval Letter but no formal request yet to submit it. We will however submit PCC next week. Anyone has submit PCC already and now waiting for the next update? Do you think Passport request is the next?

Thank you and Goodluck to us all

App Received : 11-Feb-2021
Sponsor IP: 17-Aug-2021
Sponsor DM and Biometrics Request: 03-Sep-2021
Sponsor Approval and Medical Request: 10-Sep-2021
Medical Passed in GC Key: 09-Oct-2021

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am filling out Generic application form IMM008. I have 4 sons. 2 are in BD and 2 are in Canada. None of them are dependent to me financially or in terms of age. None of my son will accompany me. My 2nd son is a Canadian Citizen. He is sponsoring me and my spouse to Canada. While filling out the IMM008 form online, it says I must list all my family members even though they are accompanying me or not and ask me to provide details of same questions that I answered for myself. I just listed my spouse and provided all infos for him as he is the only dependent to my application. Now, do I have to list all my children and provide their details in IMM0008 form even though they are not dependent and will not accompany me? Or, I just add my spouse only in the IMM0008 form- who is dependent and will accompany me?
ONLY spouse/common-la partner and dependent children are part of your immediate family members.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hello all,

My parents went for Medical examination ( Chennai -India), the doctor made a comment in the E-Medical Vaccination Work sheet : 1. Client Vaccination History Required, even though my parents provided Govt Issued Final Certificate for Covid Vaccination. Doctor said the certificate don't have first dose information. Unfortunately, they only had second dose information in the final certificate.

1. Do I need to send IRCC their final vaccination certificate ?? We don't have any information regarding first dose for my dad but my mom received text message for first dose - What I can do in this case ?

2. Where to upload PCC documents ?

Thank you in Advance

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello all,

My parents went for Medical examination ( Chennai -India), the doctor made a comment in the E-Medical Vaccination Work sheet : 1. Client Vaccination History Required, even though my parents provided Govt Issued Final Certificate for Covid Vaccination. Doctor said the certificate don't have first dose information. Unfortunately, they only had second dose information in the final certificate.

1. Do I need to send IRCC their final vaccination certificate ?? We don't have any information regarding first dose for my dad but my mom received text message for first dose - What I can do in this case ?

2. Where to upload PCC documents ?

Thank you in Advance
Hi
Pcc can be upload on web form. I done the same.

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi All,

Medical is now PASSED. PCC was mentioned in the Sponsor Approval Letter but no formal request yet to submit it. We will however submit PCC next week. Anyone has submit PCC already and now waiting for the next update? Do you think Passport request is the next?

Hi there
Can u pls advise when ur parents undergo their medical and from which country. Thanks

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi All,

Congrats @dustincarlisle. Which Visa Office is yours please? My application was received on Feb 4 and sponsor DM approved on Sept 10 as well, but not gotten medical request yet. Not sure why is that.

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Congrats @dustincarlisle. Which Visa Office is yours please? My application was received on Feb 4 and sponsor DM approved on Sept 10 as well, but not gotten medical request yet. Not sure why is that.
Thank you. The Visa Office as per Sponsorship Approval Letter is CPC-Mississauga. I've got the Medical Request for my Mom 10-Sep-2021, same day as the Sponsorship Approval date. I hope your parents' medical request is soon. Goodluck.

Last edited:

Agrin

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
2013-05-22
Nomination.....
2014-03-20
AOR Received.
2014-04-13
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
2014-05-24
Med's Done....
2014-05-28
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2015-04-07
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-01
LANDED..........
2015-05-14
A question for people who have received medical or PCC request. Did you receive the email in your personal email (as the sponser) or did the principle applicant (your parents email account) received the requests?
Thanks

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
A question for people who have received medical or PCC request. Did you receive the email in your personal email (as the sponser) or did the principle applicant (your parents email account) received the requests?
Thanks
Hi
I provided only my personal email id at my father’s application. So I received every update on my email or when ircc upload bio and medical requests on his online account, i got notifications on my email . My father don’t have his email and not familiar with computers.
Normally principal applicant got notifications on his email id.

Sina

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys,
I just received medical request for my parents without passing other steps, like sponsor decision made or visa office assignment. At least I have not received any other emails regarding other steps. Just wondering if it is normal? BTW, the process has started Sep 12th.

Thanks for the help

Agrin

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
2013-05-22
Nomination.....
2014-03-20
AOR Received.
2014-04-13
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
2014-05-24
Med's Done....
2014-05-28
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2015-04-07
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-01
LANDED..........
2015-05-14
Hi
I provided only my personal email id at my father’s application. So I received every update on my email or when ircc upload bio and medical requests on his online account, i got notifications on my email . My father don’t have his email and not familiar with computers.
Normally principal applicant got notifications on his email id.
Thank you

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi Guys,
I just received medical request for my parents without passing other steps, like sponsor decision made or visa office assignment. At least I have not received any other emails regarding other steps. Just wondering if it is normal? BTW, the process has started Sep 12th.

Thanks for the help
It is absolutely normal. It happened in my case. After doing medicals and biometrics, I got the first ever email and it was SA.