+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I have received an email confirming
Hello,

I received a similar email from CIC saying I'm eligible as a sponsor.
Should I apply for PCC for my parents? they are currently with me in Canada.
Thank you
Hi, I also received the same email.

I didn't receive any email asking for PPC specifically, but it seems that in the email specifying that I'm eligible to sponsor, it already says that we should apply for police clearance, so I guess this is the email asking for PPC?

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hi
I got the same letter yesterday with same Mississauga office. Also my parents are currently in India. I guess that’s the standard process. Also they are asking for pcc in this letter.
Can you confirm whats your AOR, My AOR is 08 March and office is Mississauga as well

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Sorry I missed your previous msg. I check the medical request we received before. It come with a PDF file including instruction and also a form which has barcode and your parents info in it . You have to bring the form to the physician in your city. So please contact CIC if you didn’t receive that form(MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY, IMM1017E). The instructions are below for your reference.

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
in the refusal of your immigration application.
Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment.
Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time of the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your immigration application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.
Note: If you are eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), the costs related to your immigration medical examination will be covered by the IFHP. Please confirm with the Panel Physician in your area that they are registered with the IFHP.
What must I bring to my appointment?
IMPORTANT: If you have a previous or existing medical condition, bring any medical reports, test results or prescriptions that you may have with you to your appointment. This may help reduce the time it takes for your application to be processed.
• The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
• Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one
government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport or driver’s license.
• Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
• Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel physicians
does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you book your
appointment
• Interim Federal Health Certificate (IMM 5695) or Refugee Protection Claimant Document – for individuals eligible for
coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)

Hello, hope you are doing great. sorry to bother you again. I have contacted the CIC again, they told that they have already requested CPC, Mississauga to send me instructions for medicals, however it may take upto 20 business days. Advisor on the phone advised that I can go for up front medical exam but he never gave me proper info and line got disconnected. can you pls advise if the test asked are standard for all or they ask some specific test. What information or reference you have on instructions. I only have application reference starts with F__________. i never got ARO. I am not sure if panel physician would able to link medicals with application reference, I contacted 2 panel physician near to me. one of them advised me to wait till i got instructions to avoid the duplicate expense of medicals if they asked something specific. I am in a fix whether to go up front medical or not. do you have any experience or idea.

if you would advise that what reference number they used on instructions to medicals. i am also not able to link my application to CIC account. if you have CIC link can you see if instruction are over there as well..

are you using IRCC web form to upload documents. if so what option you be using

thanks in advance

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hi,

can you guide the process of submission of document online. how did you submitted document online.. I am unable to link application with account
Hi ..

can you pls guide me. as I see on IRCC webform. there is no option to select parent/grandparent program under permanent Residence (applied by mail)..
can yo u tell what options you selected in the web form..

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi ..

can you pls guide me. as I see on IRCC webform. there is no option to select parent/grandparent program under permanent Residence (applied by mail)..
can yo u tell what options you selected in the web form..
Hi, in the IRCC webform, try the selections as follows;
Type of application/enquiry: Sponsorship
Type of application/enquiry: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grand-parents living outside of Canada

Reactions: gen_z

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi,
My application forwarded to Case Processing Centre Mississauga and I received a letter with few instructions.
I have one that is having confusion. It is regarding Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Do i have to pay this or this is the same that i already submitted at the time when i applied in Feb.

Also after Medical exam by parents, does we see any update on our online account wheter they passed or failed in Medical exam or any other update that file is processing smoothly.

Last edited:

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Hello, hope you are doing great. sorry to bother you again. I have contacted the CIC again, they told that they have already requested CPC, Mississauga to send me instructions for medicals, however it may take upto 20 business days. Advisor on the phone advised that I can go for up front medical exam but he never gave me proper info and line got disconnected. can you pls advise if the test asked are standard for all or they ask some specific test. What information or reference you have on instructions. I only have application reference starts with F__________. i never got ARO. I am not sure if panel physician would able to link medicals with application reference, I contacted 2 panel physician near to me. one of them advised me to wait till i got instructions to avoid the duplicate expense of medicals if they asked something specific. I am in a fix whether to go up front medical or not. do you have any experience or idea.

if you would advise that what reference number they used on instructions to medicals. i am also not able to link my application to CIC account. if you have CIC link can you see if instruction are over there as well..

are you using IRCC web form to upload documents. if so what option you be using

thanks in advance
all the medical exam instructions I received in the file have been included in the previous post. Sorry I don’t have experience about the upfront medical exam. You should try to link your case in your account. It is the fast way to get the medical exam request files.

milansaha

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2014
Nomination.....
17/6/2014
AOR Received.
14/8/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
14/8/2014
Med's Request
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
16/11/2014 <br/>Decision Made: 15/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/12/2104<br/>Passport Sent: 29/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2015<br/>Passport Collected: 14/01/2015
LANDED..........
30/01/2015
Hi Guys, I received a letter from case processing center for 'IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation' one week ago.

In the letter it is saying that if not sent with the paper application then i need to send IMM 5768. Thing is, I already sent this form when submitted the paper application with my SIN information in it so that they can collect my income infromation from CRA directly.

Do i need to do anything? Should it sent the form once again ? I am not getting any clue why i received the letter.

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Hi,
My application forwarded to Case Processing Centre Mississauga and I received a letter with few instructions.
I have one that is having confusion. It is regarding Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Do i have to pay this or this is the same that i already submitted at the time when i applied in Feb.

Also after Medical exam by parents, does we see any update on our online account wheter they passed or failed in Medical exam or any other update that file is processing smoothly.
I received something similar. I think its referring to the fee we paid with application.

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone know if all communications are being sent my email only or did they sent anything by mail starting from application to DM? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hi, in the IRCC webform, try the selections as follows;
Type of application/enquiry: Sponsorship
Type of application/enquiry: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grand-parents living outside of Canada
Hi, thanks..

My parents are here in Canada on Super Visa.. should it be any issue as it mentioned here " Parents living outside Canada"

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hi Guys, I received a letter from case processing center for 'IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation' one week ago.

In the letter it is saying that if not sent with the paper application then i need to send IMM 5768. Thing is, I already sent this form when submitted the paper application with my SIN information in it so that they can collect my income infromation from CRA directly.

Do i need to do anything? Should it sent the form once again ? I am not getting any clue why i received the letter.
Its the AOR letter where its said "If not sent" which means if its already submitted then we dont need to do anything. I got the same letter and I am not sending anything because its already included with my initial applicaiton.

Reactions: milansaha

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Hi,

If medical passed, you can see the status changes in your file

Reactions: gen_z