+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

gen_z

May 23, 2018
If medical passed, you can see the status changes in your file
Hi, I saw in the system that the medical is passed.

Does that mean they passed the medical exam, or does that mean that they have received the results for the medical exame?

Many thanks

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, in the IRCC webform, try the selections as follows;
Type of application/enquiry: Sponsorship
Type of application/enquiry: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grand-parents living outside of Canada
Hi, sorry, similar question here.

Im trying to upload PPC through the webform, it asks for applicant information and enquirer information.

In this case, I guess my mom is the applicant and I am the enquirer? or should I fill out my mom's information for both of them?

Many thanks

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hello guys,
I have 2 questions for those invited to apply for 2020.
So you must have been required to provide income proof for 2018,2019 and 2020 I presume.

1. Did they ask to provide income for 2021 as well or your current income?
2. Is there anybody who had an income in 2021 lower than the minimum required income but had enough income for the previous years? If yes how did you address that?

Many thanks in advance

-Alok Kulkarni

Kinobee

Aug 31, 2021
Hello guys,
I have 2 questions for those invited to apply for 2020.
So you must have been required to provide income proof for 2018,2019 and 2020 I presume.

1. Did they ask to provide income for 2021 as well or your current income?
2. Is there anybody who had an income in 2021 lower than the minimum required income but had enough income for the previous years? If yes how did you address that?

Many thanks in advance

-Alok Kulkarni
I'm not in the situation you described but I believe that your 2021 income doesn't count - per IRCC's policy. I wouldn't worry about that if I were you.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I'm not in the situation you described but I believe that your 2021 income doesn't count - per IRCC's policy. I wouldn't worry about that if I were you.
IRCC can continue to check sponsor's income until the PR application is finalized (COPR).
They can request updated form for sponsor's income and I've seen that from members in the forumn.

vijaysaini

Nov 19, 2014
Hi I got email that they have received the application. My application reached them on march 7, Anyone received dm or fingerprint request for application received in march.

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I saw in the system that the medical is passed.

Does that mean they passed the medical exam, or does that mean that they have received the results for the medical exame?

Many thanks
Hey, where can we check that the medical has been received or the medical has been passed? And usually how long does it take? I check mycic and no updates on the medical (except for showing that "your action is required". Please help! Thanks

Reactions: gen_z

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hey, where can we check that the medical has been received or the medical has been passed? And usually how long does it take? I check mycic and no updates on the medical (except for showing that "your action is required". Please help! Thanks
Hi, Im not sure about medical passed or medical results are ready.

After more than a week, I did see the results being updated in myCIC as "medical exam passed", but I dont know if this means it has been passed or if they have received the results. This is also my question...

Reactions: marcus_214

Hman1

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone got request for police certificate ? Just wanted to know ahead of time if they started asking them yet

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hey folks, my dad got biometric request. My question is that he recently gave biometric for his visitor visa application in August 2021 which is also updated on his PR application (profile is linked that's why). So what is the next best step in this case?

Last edited: